Rate this season

It's the end of an era of underachievement. An era that could have been one of domination, if those who knew nothing about football had let those who did get on with it.

The real sad thing is that these periods of domination only happen perhaps once in a fan's lifetime. Ours was diluted and eventually removed by those jokers from Spain and an obsession with the concepts of all things Barcelona.

A classic example of a bird in the hand if you ever needed one.

It's the end of an era of underachievement. An era that could have been one of domination, if those who knew nothing about football had let those who did get on with it.

The real sad thing is that these periods of domination only happen perhaps once in a fan's lifetime. Ours was diluted and eventually removed by those jokers from Spain and an obsession with the concepts of all things Barcelona.

A classic example of a bird in the hand if you ever needed one.

I absolutely agree with your first two lines. Spot on.

This era will be looked back upon as a what could have been period.

I'd give it a 5/10. Largely disappointing.

I can see where we are heading and it'll be great if we get there, but its like groundhog day, watching us shit the bed in pretty much every 'big' game.

Edit, I wouldn't give the refs a positive number out of 10, to a man, they have been fucking woeful.

I gave last season a 4 out of 10 and as it is looking like being better than this one, unbelievably, then this one can only get a 3. Biggest anti-climax in my 50 years of supporting City.

I'd give it a 5/10. Largely disappointing.

I can see where we are heading and it'll be great if we get there, but its like groundhog day, watching us shit the bed in pretty much every 'big' game.

Edit, I wouldn't give the refs a positive number out of 10, to a man, they have been fucking woeful.

Can you see it getting much better in one season with the changes we need to make? I can't see it personally and think it will the season after next before we see anything like the finished article.

Everyone raving about Sane, Sterling and Jesus ripping teams apart but today the two who played were invisible. They are too young to be expected to be great game in game out. The signings this summer are vital.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.