Rate this season

As undelivering as last year. We are under-achieving, and I dont know if it is this brand of football that is making it so much of a let down.

2-1 down, 3 mins to go. Knock it around side to side back side to side. Fuck that. We should be bombarding their area in a cup semi with Kompany and Otamendi up front. It seriously pisses me off. Like the Madrid game last season. Nothing in the last 10 mins.

I'd give us a 6.
In patches we have played some sublime football. In patches we have defended like school kids..
Not entirely all peps fault. Some players look like they have lost their edge/desire/passion/will to win?? I'm not sure what the correct word is. Or maybe they are just old and past their peak?
I really don't know.

I'm just hoping for a great summer transfer where we get our targets and we strengthen where pep thinks we need it. Then this time next year we can start judging pep properly. Fingers crossed we will all be smiling this time next year!

3/10

cant really give much more, there's been only a few games to shout about.

no youth used, losses in games against top 6 sides, no trophies and way off the pace in the league.

although i have complete confidence we have the right man for the job. We have a manager who probably has higher expectations than us fans, and he has the tools in his head and his coaching staff to get us to these places. And of course he has the financial backing.

I hope to god next season is better, or pep plans to stay longer than 3 years.

Worst season since the one Hughes got binned. Never expected this with Pep as manager.
Huge disappointment, was expecting so much more as I am sure we all were from Pep.
Roll on next season, which hopefully will be better than this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.