Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

Arsenal just kicked the shit out of you first half...and that was before the penalty.
The ref allowed them to get away with it.
Definite penalty...and goal should have been allowed.

In saying that....City sat back second half,..(or Arsenal played better)...
So unlucky hitting the woodwork a few times....especially the world class save from Yaya...

Bounce back on Thursday

And that first goal would have made it two or three nil..and game over.

Not really, as this season has proved several times we take the lead and don't keep it. We go one up and take the foot off the gas, poor mentality.

The game was in our hands and we lost it.

we're just not good enough, went the same way as so many games this season it's barely worth repeating.

Jesus better be ready for Thursday and on fire because that's the only thing that will give us top 4. I won't miss that too much anyway, almost at the point where I want the current status quo at City to get such a big kick up the arse from ending up in the Europa that it forces things to change for the better, reigns in the senior management and brings the club back a bit closer. Plus, playing interesting teams in the Europa I find fun, and means we could finally blood some youth on Thursday nights.

Just want a big, big change in the club's way of doing things and I want to see Pep put a Pep team out and return back towards what he states are his principles and ideas, rather than this which is early Mancini-lite.

We were just unimpressive today.

Well this is my take on the game after seeing today.....

We played well, arsenal in the first half fouled us like fcuk which went unpunished apart from one yellow brandished. We hit the woodwork twice and had 2 good chances in extra time - delph should have scored or at least hit the target and iheanacho failed to take the ball with his first touch which would have created a shooting opportunity at the least.

We need to move on now because Thursday's game is massive. You can bet you last pound that maureen will be happy with a point in this game but we need to be both smart and ruthless. Smart enough to know that united will play defensive looking to nick a breakaway goal, but ruthless so that we put the game to bed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.