Rate this season

If we finish in the top four, then distinctly average. If we don't, then very poor.

I do think we will be the better for it though in terms of a lot of the players that will stay for the long run will be a year along in understanding the fundamentals of the system(s) we will
be using. I do think the loss of Gundogan has been seriously underestimated. That and the lack of full backs.

Pretty shit overall. No point sugar coating it. We all think the rags have had a shocker but we're basically running par with them.
Rags season is infinitely better than ours if we finish 3rd/4th and they finish 4th/5th with two trophies.

Really ? The Rags have won the league cup and could still win the europa cup. Arsenal could win the Fa cup.

Yeah likely ours will be worse than the rags but if they don't get top 4 or win Europa and we qualify for the CL its fairly even. If Arsenal win the cup their season is better; it depends on results but ours has unfortunately been quite a let down.

In a word, poor!
Just got back after another expensive trip to that there London. It's not the defeat that hurts, it's the lack of effort.
Not good enough all over the park today & we got what we deserved for sitting back after scoring first.
Ah well, Mickey mouse cup anyway

Exactly the same as last season. Started well 5 wins on the bounce then faltered badly out the title race lost semi finals champions league fa cup then struggle to make top 4. Could be worse we might not even make top 4. Pep the messiah??

I honestly think 2 decent full backs and some of the injured players fit again, and we are as good as anyone in the prem. We still need huge improvement to get anywhere close in Europe tho.

Hope the players we sign have got the winning mentality though because too many of ours haven't when it matters. In all comps against better sides we have won 4 times in 15 matches. That isn't good enough by some way. In fact it's dreadful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.