Referees/Officials

Can somebody please explain why the assault on Silva did not warrant a yellow card. And did Webb really say it was too early in the game to give a card???

Webb said the ref was right to not give a card as it then gives him the chance to clamp down later on in the game and cool things down if needed.

i shit you not!

the man is a corrupt fucking cheat glossing over even more cheating.

Can somebody please explain why the assault on Silva did not warrant a yellow card. And did Webb really say it was too early in the game to give a card???
It was a straight red in my opinion. A totally deliberate attempt to disconnect Silva's Achilees from his leg. No attempt at all made to get the ball. Dangerous play if it was carried out by a City player.

Chelsea were worse than Arsenal today. Kante as dirty as he was in city at stamford bridge. Took till injury time again for him to be booked as well.
Yep they were bad and I think they should have had two red cards but I guess the refs wanted a free flowing game or just were oblivious. I guess a Spurs City final wasn't exciting enough. That's what I will say to make me feel better lol

Sometimes I think that there is an agenda but not so much on city but on Pep Guardiola.

The idea that "the greatest manager ever™" could come in and struggle to finish in the top 4 as well as trophyless is an amazing advertisement for the strength of the premier league and english football in general. Well it looks like that to the neutral.

But the best time to make Pep look weak is in his 1st season, so henceforth.. all this..

Am I delusional or have we been conned out of a few of our big games this year? Chelsea home, Spurs home, Arsenal today & others. Sick of it

There is definitely something shifty going on this season, and the FA/PGMOL are up to their scrawny necks in it.

Pep has been lauded as on of the best club managers in the world, but this season he just hasn't been able to catch a break. It is as if the FA have that "who the f**k does he think he is?" attitude. "He comes over here and thinks he can win the best league in the World does he?". "We'll f**king show him who's boss". I'm not saying this league is easy, because it isn't, but with our Team, we should be at least clear and dry top 4 guaranteed by now.

Go back a couple of seasons, and before it was known that Pep had agreed to join is, it was quite possible that he could have gone to the Rag's or elsewhere. When it came out that he was going to join us it must have seriously pissed a lot of highly influential people off, not least Darth Gill of the Swamp. We all know just how long Gill's tentacles reach, and how much sway he has.

I really don't want to believe it, but with all the dodgy decisions against us this season I really can't see any other reason for it other than an agenda against our manager and club. We have been systematically robbed of goals, unfairly booked, and amongst other things, had opposition players go unpunished for clear foul play and it has been blatant.

I seriously hope the club are compiling a dossier of incidents an instances from this season alone because the evidence is stacking up.

See that in the first half when the liner ran in front of KDB when he was taking a corner so he had to do it again

The ref got his liner out of a potentially embarrassing situation by awarding arse a free kick for absolutely nothing when the corner came over. ****

This season has been ridiculous but I doubt it's anything to do with Pep. We've just been very unlucky.

If you ask me though we don't moan and complain enough. Watch el clásico tonight and when one team is wronged boy do you know it. It takes a lot to rile our players and only really Yaya was kicking off today at the bad decisions. We need more of that.

The cross you could probably understand in real time it's a tough call to make. I wasn't impressed with our ref yesterday either Kante and Alonso were dirty throughout the game. Ahh well fuck it. Shame you couldn't beat Arseholenal

If the ball was out Cech would appeal instead of trying to ti it behind for a corner. We were fucking robbed by a bunch of corrupt ****s once again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.