Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

Possession in your own half means nothing. We must have one of the highest number of passes back or sidewards in the league as well
Thats how I see it also. Just hoping he buys the right players that can get us 90% possession in the 16 yard box !

Should have had a pen. Dick linesman stopped DeBruyne's corner after Silva dummied, then disallows a goal that clearly hadn't gone out.

Should have gone into half-time at least a goal up and far from far-fetched to say we looked like we could have made it 2 before half-time.

Oh and what led to one of their goals - ref giving them a free kick after Yaya completely obstructed whilst their player didn't have/go for the ball - what was that about.

Will you be on here when you lose the final and finish 5/6?

Yes I will, last thing I'll do after the Cup Final and then take 3 months off watching Kent be crap at cricket.

I reckon we will lose to a Chelsea because we always do lose to them (with one exception this season).

And we will likely finish 6th. So, yes it's Thursday football for us next season.

At least you have top 4 and I hope you beat United this week.

Yes I will, last thing I'll do after the Cup Final and then take 3 months off watching Kent be crap at cricket.

I reckon we will lose to a Chelsea because we always do lose to them (with one exception this season).

And we will likely finish 6th. So, yes it's Thursday football for us next season.

At least you have top 4 and I hope you beat United this week.
Given the decisions against you, Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea we have had there is little chance we will be allowed to win on Thursday.

Slow build up, insipid display by most our forwards/wingers, baffling subs and a soft underbelly means we got what we deserved. Nothing. Really doubting Pep. The way it's going he will need another 500 million to improve us. Or is he the root of the problem? If we finish outside top 4 would the owners throw more money at it. Serious questions need to be asked of this season from top to bottom.
Cant deny its frustrating but I think if we hadnt have lost GJ we would be looking at a different scenerio right now.He was clearly a match winner and great contiubutor going forward. Ive never know a team to be crippled with so many injuries to there key players. One gets fit another goes down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.