The battle for 3rd place

Couldn't agree more fella , you don't see Barca, Madrid , Bayern , Chelsea etc etc running contracts down en masse to basically get rid of players for free,big clubs don't carry on like that - they get rid at any price and quickly, other clubs seem to turn profits on dogshit -we just end up keeping them and then leave for fuck all.

Can't wait for Khaldouns end of season appraisal, he said last season wasn't good enough and we won a cup and played our first ever CL semi final, let's hope he's as critical of this one and rightly so.

Yup,if he thought last season was bad,it is gonna be more than intriguing to see what he says this summer.

He has got to admit,yet again,that they got a few things wrong,but talk is fucking cheap,and although we all know we wouldn't be where we are today without them,so I always appreciate what he says,but it is time to start holding a few fucking hands up here really

If we can get most of the old guard on the field, men that have dominated against the rags for the most part we'll be fine. Unfortunately the man who picks the side will weaken us before a ball is kicked. The warning signs were in place months ago, nothing pep has done since has changed that

If we can get most of the old guard on the field, men that have dominated against the rags for the most part we'll be fine. Unfortunately the man who picks the side will weaken us before a ball is kicked. The warning signs were in place months ago, nothing pep has done since has changed that

The old guard were all on the pitch yesterday and we were shit.

zab? Silva ( for a while) we need these men on the field.
De bruyne ,sterling and sane need to grow a pair. Too many passengers and a keeper that never saves anything but hey ho peps a genius and everything will be fine.

Zabaleta can't play 60 minutes against relegation fodder, his legs have completely gone.

Christ I can't believe anyone actually thinks he's going to be the difference maker.

3 turning points this season. 2 pep partly to blame.

1 10 winning games at start go to Celtic and the press and harass us and force us into mistakes. Other teams from then on copy that style and it affects peps plan of playing out from the back. Also other teams are comfortable to allow us to have possession and break away. So press and break is the way to play city. That's what we have been up against. But we don't change the way we play in response.

2 league cup against the rag shite. They are all on their arse Maureen hates the refs hates Manchester and the fans are confused. We are on the up pep happy in Manchester and we are doing well. In a cup derby he plays a weakened team. That gives them the boast they need to win and kick on from there and turn their season around and win something.

3 2 goal advantage against Monaco. Go to Monaco and play one defensive midfielder and all attackers and get overrun. Tactically this was a bad mistake.

There will be another turning point and I hope it's a positive one Thursday.

And I just hope the offficials sort their act out because I can't remember a season as bad as this (or bent as this).

We will be fine Thursday,I'm confident of us winning,but worse case scenario a point will do,but let's put it into some perspective here,they are shite,more than beatable,we all know that,but I'm also aware that all that goes out of the window on derby day,Jesus will have to start though if Aguero is gonna be a doubt,I've no faith in Kelechi leading the line,even against their midgets in defence

If they are shite then so are we, there's only a point in it and they've actually won something and will also probably win the EL.
Peg is a c##t but if he wins those 2 trophies he'll have done far better than Pep this season.
As it is i think it'll be a draw on thursday and we'll finish 3rd.

If they are shite then so are we, there's only a point in it and they've actually won something and will also probably win the EL.
Peg is a c##t but if he wins those 2 trophies he'll have done far better than Pep this season.
As it is i think it'll be a draw on thursday and we'll finish 3rd.

You are being kind in giving us a point if you think we are shite,we shall see

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.