City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know the one absolute before kick off is that we will concede. So, we need two to win. My confidence is shot to bits and i can't see us getting two against them. Therefore I'm hoping for a draw.

Wtf your not playing so don't worry
Mark my words we will win this game
I fucking hope you're right. I'm sick of those cum stains crowing in work. They've actually said fuck all about the weekend, and i know that's because of the Derby. They'll be insufferable on Friday if they win. I'd love to stuff that unbeaten run down their throats.

Oh, and if i was playing I'd get a red card. I'd try to save it for when the points were ours, then snap Rooney's leg and on the way off smack that **** Mourinho in the face.

No, I'm not an angry person......

You know pep will have a ridiculously high line,he never learns,i would love to see zabba as we really need his drive but he will overlap and be caught too high,they will counter attack us and thats where we have been caught again and again,i don't want to see clichy,i'm over him turning sideways and not even trying to stop crosses,this will be a hard game
We can not play Zabaleta in this game. We have too many weak links.

Thought we managed Giroud really well but we really struggled to handle welbeck. Plus I can't see Kompany starting again after 2 hours on Sunday after appearing to take a knock earlier in game. If it's Kolarov and Otamendi we are fucked.

Too much negativity on here. We'll step up to the plate for this one, 4-1 City.

Players will be angry after being cheated on Sunday, rags have lots of injuries and we'll be up for it. If the players aren't up for this, especially after Sunday, then they don't belong in the shirt.

No slow half arsed build up, no fucking heads going down when the ref does the scum a favour, just keep going, keep running at the shit red tossers and fucking smash every ball at the goal as soon as we're in range.

And we'll make some noise. Show the world that refs can try cheating us, dirty shit bastards can kick our players, but we won't take it. Fucking rag cünts are going home with a new fucking arsehole and I don't just mean Mourinho the gobshite prick.

Come on City. Fucking have these rag wankers!

I fucking hope you're right. I'm sick of those cum stains crowing in work. They've actually said fuck all about the weekend, and i know that's because of the Derby. They'll be insufferable on Friday if they win. I'd love to stuff that unbeaten run down their throats.

Oh, and if i was playing I'd get a red card. I'd try to save it for when the points were ours, then snap Rooney's leg and on the way off smack that **** Mourinho in the face.

No, I'm not an angry person......

We ended their last unbeaten run, we'll end this one ;-)

Too much negativity on here. We'll step up to the plate for this one, 4-1 City.

Players will be angry after being cheated on Sunday, rags have lots of injuries and we'll be up for it. If the players aren't up for this, especially after Sunday, then they don't belong in the shirt.

No slow half arsed build up, no fucking heads going down when the ref does the scum a favour, just keep going, keep running at the shit red tossers and fucking smash every ball at the goal as soon as we're in range.

And we'll make some noise. Show the world that refs can try cheating us, dirty shit bastards can kick our players, but we won't take it. Fucking rag cünts are going home with a new fucking arsehole and I don't just mean Mourinho the gobshite prick.

Come on City. Fucking have these rag wankers!
Now this is more like it. Let us not forget that Utd are genuinely shite. We need to stop their runners up front, but it will be down to us putting away our chances - and we will get plenty. Herrera will be tasked to kick Silva if he plays, so that horrible spunk bubble Oliver needs to operate on an even handed basis. I know we are not to wish serious injury on players, but I just can't help myself with Herrera, who is an utter, utter c**t.

We both have two games on Liverpool so as long as we both win our other game in hand we both can afford to draw this game and leave Liverpool 5th.

Not that I want United in the Champions League, but a draw isn't the end of the world here is what I am trying to say.

The pressure is all on United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.