Referees/Officials

I'm beginning to think the bad decisions are part of the reason that we're not playing as well as we can. You can see it in the players body language. They look as if they expect the decisions to go against them. And when they do there's an air of fatalism about the team. A sort of "what can you do?" attitude.

Mrs Vienna said the other day that our players are afraid to get stuck in, as they'll be booked as soon as they do.

We have had big decisions go our way you are just too blinkered to see them. Its just on this forum they get forgotten as this would undermine the narrative.

We have definitely had poor decisions this season though and some of the decisions have been shambolic but the argument is diluted when views become blinkered.

Name one from this season.

Didn't we pick up 4 yellows in that game for fairly innocuous challenges, but they went relatively unpunished until late on?
Yep at their place. I'm sick to death of it week after week seeing Silva having the shit kicked out of him. The refs do sod all and in all fairness no one on our team tries to even it up. Maybe sad to say but we need a bit of c**t in this team because it is very light weight. Having great strikers is no use when the brains of the team are having 7 shades kicked out of them.
But hey ho just a fan who knows sod all ;-)

It seems to be common consensus on here and amongst City fans in general that we are being done over by the officials, the FA and the PL and we get no support from the media. The belief is that the club management are putting pressure on in private but, this hasn't been confirmed. The manager has hinted about it in press conferences but, has said that he's been told not to question referees if he wants to avoid punishment. Two players have spoke out in public, Sagna being fined for a tweet and now Yaya has raised the question. Has fans we cannot be punished so we can say and do what we want. A few posters on here are saying that they have had enough and will not be renewing, a great shame that they are taking this extreme step, I can certainly understand it. Personally I will not be going to anymore FAC games until this unfairness is sorted out and will write to the FA to tell them why, I'm sure they wont give a shit but, if all City fans were to boycott the FAC next season then they might take notice, especially if we can get the City fans in the media involved to put our case in a fair way. Thoughts?
My thought is never give up and let them win. What a gutless response

Self inflicted??

Here's a break down of shite decisions and i've not even had to think hard to come up with it.

Leicester away, even though we were shocking we could/should have had 3 or 4 penalties.
Everton away, Sterling brought down at 0-0, no pen awarded.
Arsenal away, Monreal last minute.
Spurs at home, no penalty for foul on Sterling, they then score from breakaway, offside goal.
Chelsea at home, well where do you start??
Rags, Ibra should have seen red for assaults on Ota and Kolarov.
Rags in the cup, pen for foul on Garcia, not awarded, foul on Otamendi in build up to their goal, again not given.
Saints away, pen for foul on Sane, not given but doesn't affect the result.
Liverpool, fouls on Aguero and Sterling in same incident, neither given yet they get dubious pen.
Then there's yesterday. I've had numerous rags say were robbed plus even the 1 Arsenal fan has said he thought there were some dodgy decisions against us!!!

I've not even mentioned all the fouls against Silva not awarded and which have allowed team to kick him off the park or the lack of yellows for fouls on us, How Kante got away with it at Stamford bridge i'll never know.

Now no doubt someone will come on here and tell me it all evens itself out, how Sane was 0.00025mm offside v Arsenal at home and we were lucky to win, well i'm sorry but that's all bollocks.

We're getting shafted every big game we play and i'm expecting the worse this Thursday.

It's a fucking miracle we're in the top 4.

We have had big decisions go our way you are just too blinkered to see them. Its just on this forum they get forgotten as this would undermine the narrative.

We have definitely had poor decisions this season though and some of the decisions have been shambolic but the argument is diluted when views become blinkered.

I've quoted my earlier post @franksinatra for you to see decisions against. That's not counting any in Europe, can you get anywhere near that with decisions for?

The assistant, who gave the "goal-kick" yesterday, was one of only two people, along with André Marriner, not to have seen Walker's push on Raheem Sterling at Etihad earlier this season!

Yep at their place. I'm sick to death of it week after week seeing Silva having the shit kicked out of him. The refs do sod all and in all fairness no one on our team tries to even it up. Maybe sad to say but we need a bit of c**t in this team because it is very light weight. Having great strikers is no use when the brains of the team are having 7 shades kicked out of them.
But hey ho just a fan who knows sod all ;-)
You know what got me thinking yesterday at halftime Ferdinand said if he was out there when the linesman guessed at the cross from sane once the whistle had gone for halftime he said he would have been running down the tunnel to confront the linesman,we seem to have players who maybe just shrug their shoulders and accept it,the deed was done but maybe fronting the cnuts up will make them think twice we are to nice as a team..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.