It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not seen much of Zinchenko but Aleix has been good in every game that his played. As for Unal he won't be competing with Sterling or Sané because theyre wingers, so he'll most likely be competing with Jesus, Aguero (if he stays) and Mbappé which is not a bad option to have as both Mbappé and Jesus can play on the wings too. Roberts will compete with Sané and Sterling.

If you say Mbappe and Jesus can play on the wings then he is competing with San and Sterling because the choice would be Sané-Mbappé-Sterling or Mbappé-Unal-Sterling and that means he's competing with them.

Not to mention the very simple fact that 5 players have to be played 40+ times to stay happy in a 60 game season and that means no room for anyone else up there.

As for Aleix Garcia, if Pep doesn't trust him to play ahead of the Delph, Fernando and Fernandinho in recent form, then he's going to have no chance when we actually sign some good enough midfielders.

Walker would be a good addition, 26 so young ish, English, knows the prem and what's required....what price tho as shouldnt be breaking the bank but reckon they will want 20/25m?
None of our best players knew the prem,bullshit saying !

I will be astonished if we spend £300m.

A part of me hopes we a more shrewd in the market than just trying to spend our way out of trouble.

Pep's already spent £170m, adding another £300m in the space of a year looks a little desperate.

I suppose if we get it right though, so what!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.