Referees/Officials

Yep at their place. I'm sick to death of it week after week seeing Silva having the shit kicked out of him. The refs do sod all and in all fairness no one on our team tries to even it up. Maybe sad to say but we need a bit of c**t in this team because it is very light weight. Having great strikers is no use when the brains of the team are having 7 shades kicked out of them.
But hey ho just a fan who knows sod all ;-)

If we did have a bit of a **** in the team he'd never play as he'd be suspended every few weeks. Christ Silva and KDB have picked up enough yellow cards.

Strange the majority are lower league clubs,only one premier league club and that was Sunderland I call bullshit as well mat ..
As my mate said yesterday, there are 7bn on this planet, and the rags have around 0.5bn "supporters", or around 7% of the world's population.
Amazing then that NOT ONE referee in the PL has them as the team they "support"!
(Nowt like a bit of cynicism when you're pissed off)

I know some of it is dependant on the actual foul commited however I seen today both teams gave 20 fouls away. Yet we got 5 bookings to their 2

Literally the only 'big' decision to go our way I can think of in recent times in Sterling's cross in the LC semi not being ruled as over the line even though it was clearly out.

We won't take a stand. We'll just keep taking it up the arse whilst the club sit by and do or say nothing. Fair play to Yaya for speaking out but it'll have no impact except give the media another story to bash us.
It doesn't help when there are blues who try and pass it all off as honest mistakes. The games fucked.

You know what got me thinking yesterday at halftime Ferdinand said if he was out there when the linesman guessed at the cross from sane once the whistle had gone for halftime he said he would have been running down the tunnel to confront the linesman,we seem to have players who maybe just shrug their shoulders and accept it,the deed was done but maybe fronting the cnuts up will make them think twice we are to nice as a team..
They have us by the short and curlies,we even it up or complain we get booked and/or fined,we can't win,we ask the ref a question we get fined,we are never going to win

First dodgy decision Thursday we should sing this

"We're playing 12 men, we're playing 12 men, just like the last game we'll get cheated again"

A huge simple banner will suffice - "Football is corrupt"

We all know it is.

I like these,do both,i'm not there but it'll come across on the telly,don't wait to sing it go straight away and put some pressure on him from the start

Who do the assistants support? They've as much influence as the referees
This is comical

So of the 18/19 who have alleged support, Roger East unknown but from Wiltshire (hazard a guess he's a Swindon, Rag or Dipper fan)

The support is broken down as follows

Leicester x 1
Sunderland x 1
Altrincham x 1!
Huddersfield x 1
Sheffield Wed x 1
Swindon x 2!
Bolton x 1
Tranmere x 1
A Villa x 1
Chester x 1!
Leeds x 1
Preston x 1
Newcastle x 2
Luton x 2!!!!!!
Wigan x 1

Now, call me a cynic, but go into any office/business/pub etc in England and ask a random 19 blokes who they support and get a similar demographic, no Rags, dippers, Arse, Chelsea, Spuds fans... or City tbf

They have us by the short and curlies,we even it up or complain we get booked and/or fined,we can't win,we ask the ref a question we get fined,we are never going to win
Yeah your right Karen wasn't it five or six games back we got fined for failing to control our players when actually there was fuck all in it,(Liverpool game at home their pen)the following day or so the rags are surrounding and screaming in the refs face over whatever it was and nothing..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.