Referees/Officials

Some lovely person who can do these things needs to make a really long video showing all the decisions that have gone against us this season.

The club should invite Mother Riley to the Derby on Thursday Night.

Give him a seat next to the Chairman and CEO, and then he can explain this season and point out and explain any refereeing mistakes that will happen on Thursday night.

That was very clever of Yaya today. Already putting pressure on officials for Thursday. Because it didn't come from Pep, PEG can't say f*** all, or retorte back, which he would have done if Pep had said it.

I personally think we will get the decisions on Thursday, as Atkins must have watched the match, read the papers, and will be weary of making a wrong decision against City. He will be much more cautious, and perhaps will officiate in our favour when it's a 50/50 decision. Then again, he could end up being as useless as the rest of them have been.

The club should invite Mother Riley to the Derby on Thursday Night.

Give him a seat next to the Chairman and CEO, and then he can explain this season and point out and explain any refereeing mistakes that will happen on Thursday night.

That was very clever of Yaya today. Already putting pressure on officials for Thursday. Because it didn't come from Pep, PEG can't say f*** all, or retorte back, which he would have done if Pep had said it.

I personally think we will get the decisions on Thursday, as Atkins must have watched the match, read the papers, and will be weary of making a wrong decision against City. He will be much more cautious, and perhaps will officiate in our favour when it's a 50/50 decision. Then again, he could end up being as useless as the rest of them have been.

you have to hope United are written to win the Europa and therefore the PL will value having 5 CL sides more than fucking with us any further. Hopefully they're happy enough denying us trophies.

Not seen it yesterday on TV, when did the linesman flag. If it is pretty much straight away it is probably a mistake, if it's when it looks dangerous or even worse we score then something else!

The premier league and champions league can ill-afford the absence of one of its favourite cash-cows. Expect decision-making and coverage to reflect that.

Fouls and hand-balls will always be subjective; a matter of opinion and therefore open to debate.

However, calls such as the "goal-kick" yesterday and offsides, are either right or wrong, as the ball is either in or out or the player is either onside or not and would be very easy for a VAR to make a decision.

I have not commentated on any decision, only responding to someone who states a contentious call has never gone in our favour. For me it just dilutes the argument and makes us look blinkered. The refereeing has been awful this year
You are still evading the question with idiotic statements.

Very simply - have we benefited from clearcut, gamechanging errors, such as a definite penalty and / or red card?

Here, let me list a few "favourable" decisions
1. Arsenal Sane "offside" - so marginal that it took multiple replay angles
Benefit of doubt to attacker, so no offside

2. Arsenal Silva "offside" - when he wasnt even in the path of the shot, or in the goalkeeper's line of sight
Not interfering with play, no offside

3. Burnley "penalty"
Where their player fouled happened to be offside

4. Manure "penalty"
A 50-50, possibly very soft penalty - in contrast to a clearcut City penalty not given (where their defender cleaned out ottamendi i think, in the penalty box, with no touch on the ball)

Does any these look like the penalty / red card / goal not awarded in maybe eight of our matches this season?

You are still evading the question with idiotic statements.

Very simply - have we benefited from clearcut, gamechanging errors, such as a definite penalty and / or red card?

Here, let me list a few "favourable" decisions
1. Arsenal Sane "offside" - so marginal that it took multiple replay angles
Benefit of doubt to attacker, so no offside

2. Arsenal Silva "offside" - when he wasnt even in the path of the shot, or in the goalkeeper's line of sight
Not interfering with play, no offside

3. Burnley "penalty"
Where their player fouled happened to be offside

4. Manure "penalty"
A 50-50, possibly very soft penalty - in contrast to a clearcut City penalty not given (where their defender cleaned out ottamendi i think, in the penalty box, with no touch on the ball)

Does any these look like the penalty / red card / goal not awarded in maybe eight of our matches this season?

My only point was there have been controversial/contentious decisions which have gone in our favour and to suggest otherwise is blinkered and dilutes the argument.

As you have highlighted such incidents it goes to prove what I have said is correct. So thank you.

My only point was there have been controversial/contentious decisions which have gone in our favour and to suggest otherwise is blinkered and dilutes the argument.

As you have highlighted such incidents it goes to prove what I have said is correct. So thank you.
Your missing the point frank and are arguing about petty contentious decisions. We have had a host of fundamentaly wrong decisions against us. Not contentious or controversial just plain wrong. We have had decisions that brought about a new ruling (see Sterling on Shawcross) that has not once reared its head again. We've had blatant, so blatant, fouls ignored. We've had our Players, namely Silva kicked off the park on Sunday. Two fouls led up to Sanchez goal! Yaya was fuming because we had the ball and were penalised for fouls?!! We've had Raheem taken out from behind in the fucking goal mouth ignored. We have had the club fined for questioning the ref! There is plenty more. Meanwhile United score umpteen offside goals, dangerous tackles go unpunished, Arsenal into a cup final they should never be in, Chelsea against palace at Stamford bridge went on for 11 mins extra time! 11 fukin minutes! Scott Dan was down injured for five and a half minutes where the fuck did 11 come from. Thankfully palace held out. It's just another way of trying to skewer results. I never thought English football was corrupt but I'm wrong. It's bent and we're the fall guy. They want the old big four back, it's their headline. Well fuck them. Our club is being bullied into believing it's 'one of them things' absolute bollocks. UEFA is bent, FIFA the same, in Italy they were bent and it's fukin going on here. How many times have they changed the Champions league criteria for qualifying clubs since we started competing? How many times has FFP been brought up recently? It's rigged mate and it's so fukin obvious. Even down to our players being omitted from team of the year and manager of the year. There's a fundamental disapproval of our club and anyone associated with it. We need the siege mentality again, we as fans need to get it back. Transfer it to the players and fukin strangle the grip that the so called big four have. Every other English club is in its place and we're not, they don't like it. Well fuck em. We're going nowhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.