Mild aggravation outside Wembley

So
Vowed I'd not go back again but let my m8 convince me otherwise. Whilst i can contend with all the bag heads and piss pots in the bogs milling about acting billy 10 men, the snide sniping and sucker punching inbreds on the trip back to the tube reminded me of the rag semi. Watched one lad that must have been no older than 12 goad a group of what I'd class as normal blues to such an extent that when they decided to tell him to fuck off as if by magic his much older and bigger associates for want of a better word turned up and set upon them. Obviously a tactic meant to get a rise for that sole purpose. All for defending our own from mouthy gobshite cockney wide boys, but some of these so called blues amaze me.
So it was a gang of City fans attacking other City fans? that if i read it right

Before the game some sad middle aged c**t screamed at me in full view of three smiling coppers 'shit club no history'

They all looked very smug after the game, I don't understand their massive entitlement they've always gone years without winning anything. Maybe the bitterness is down to the south not being the success / hotbed of the game, but the North West, reluctant as I am to throw that in.

Oh and Woolwich wants it's club back.

So the two snide little cockney gob shites who were the main protagonists just sneak off into the sunset. ******* rats. I went eyeball to eyeball with some twat who was goading a blue with his kid, I tripped his mate up who was giving it large then his mate squared up to me, I was seconds away from headbutting him into next week when the blue dragged me away. I was also with my daughter( which was the main reason I didnt kill him within a second) I'd of fucking killed him if I haven't of been. These are just typical cockney gobshites. I'm glad I didn't go because it was right outside the main entrance and being on my last warning,I'd be looking at a bit of bird right now and God knows what shit I'd be getting off the ex. I think the 5 0 need to start looking at better exits from the ground where fans won't mix so much. If it had been them ***ts Spurs yesterday it would of been carnage. P.S A big thank you to that blue. I owe you a pint lad.

You hard nut

Before the game some sad middle aged c**t screamed at me in full view of three smiling coppers 'shit club no history'

They all looked very smug after the game, I don't understand their massive entitlement they've always gone years without winning anything. Maybe the bitterness is down to the south not being the success / hotbed of the game, but the North West, reluctant as I am to throw that in.

Oh and Woolwich wants it's club back.

The same old internet cliche repeated by so called football fans who believe football was invented in 1992.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.