Referees/Officials

There's a number of reasons.

The semi is an easy one: The FA Cup, sponsored by Emirates, sees a team sponsored by Emirates playing in the final with the said team having drawn two non-league teams in the previous two rounds.

In the league, they want the teams that most people watch and therefore bring in the advertising revenue and sponsorship in the top four and CL and that's Liverpool, the rags and Arsenal. But there's also a definite vendetta against us because of stuff going on behind the scenes. We're trying hard to upset and topple the old order and they don't like it. The rags would be nowhere near the top four this season if there was a level playing field and the laws of the game were applied consistently and fairly.
Always enjoy reading your posts.....don't always agree,......anyhow, surely if the refs are under instructions...somebody would break ranks and spill the beans.....especially if it's been going on for a number of years.
Have to say part of me wants to believe it after the Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool home games, plus the Semi....has anyone mentioned the 'only one minute of injury time, by the way ?
On Sunday the really noticeable thing was the way Arsenal were allowed to break up the play with cynical fouls without being punished, not to mention the thuggery on Silva and Aguero !
I have followed your previous Walton posts and you seem to have some information that the rest of us have not got privilege to !
I'm still not convinced.....however it certainly cannot just be dismissed either, when you combine with the FFP campaign etc.

Last edited:
No i didn't mean that. The bit i highlighted, that referees are only human. That old chestnut covers up any
shit or blatantly wrong decision.
I wasn't talking about the refs in the bit you highlighted, I was talking about the players only being human and being affected by all the shit decisions.

I think it has worn them down over the years.
Kompany at CSKA was fed up with it. How long ago's that?

Always enjoy reading your posts.....don't always agree,......anyhow, surely if the refs are under instructions...somebody would break ranks and spill the beans.....especially if it's been going on for a number of years.
Have to say part of me wants to believe it after the Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool home games, plus the Semi....has anyone mentioned the 'only one minute of injury time, by the way ?
On Sunday the really noticeable thing was the way Arsenal were allowed to break up the play with cynical fouls without being punished, not to mention the thuggeery on Silva and Aguero !
I have followed your previous Walton posts and you seem to have some information that the rest of us have not got privilege to !
I'm still not convinced.....however it certainly cannot just be dismissed either, when you combine with the FFP campaign etc.
What was the point about Walton?

Just sing "you're fucking cheats" (to the same tune we sang "you're fucking shit" at mould trafford) at the officials for 90 mins

Apparently there was a dossier produced that when passed to the fa caused walton to leave. This is of course hearsay as I've not seen said dossier. However 3 refs left the premiership under strange circumstances that season if I remember right
Walton left pretty sharpish and Mason was withdrawn from one of our games at short notice then didn't referee us for over a year. Webb retired quite a few years earlier than he needed to at the end of the following season.
But that's not to suggest that those three were named in the dossier and its entirely scurrilous to also claim that Chris Foy was another on that list. Allegedly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.