City v Utd tickets.

Just a heads up, if your offered a ticket or bought one for East level 1, 109, row h, seat 218, it's got lost or robbed in the post, my mate is giving it till tommorow to arrive then is cancelling it and having it renewed by the ticket office so it will be useless

Looking for one ticket. I've got tickets on here a few times before so I now know it works! Really want to go to the game, so I'm looking for a reliable seller. I'm based in Stockport town centre so can collect if nearby, or I can collect at the stadium before kick-off. Thanks, Steve

Looking for one ticket. I've got tickets on here a few times before so I now know it works! Really want to go to the game, so I'm looking for a reliable seller. I'm based in Stockport town centre so can collect if nearby, or I can collect at the stadium before kick-off. Thanks, Steve
I got one but i'm away on holiday, so it'll need to be a bank transfer, its a online ticket that you print out, i can send any verification over to ease you concern if you want.

just found out that the club are selling returns for this game. season card holders who cant attend a Thursday night have put the tickets back in for the club to sell. ring them and you should get fixed up.

Hi,

I'm looking for two tickets for tomorrow if anyone has or knows of any going? Can either meet at ground or meet somewhere through the day if it's easier!

TIA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.