Thanks for filling Wembley....you're banned!

the club i love is turning to an absolute joke. selling on to 3rd parties? just as the club do on a weekly basis, aswell as ripping fans off for city in the city rubbish. fed up with it all now

But they sold him the 3 tickets what on earth did they think he was going to do with the other 2 .they should callnhim in for a chat before the Derby
I could understand if they were Arsenal fans and had caused a problem or they'd caught a tout with the tickets but otherwise what the fuck has it got to do with the club if they've not caused any bother? This club's becoming an absolute fucking joke. There will be an empty stadium soon apart from the prawn sandwich and Prosecco brigade and Pep will really be wondering what happened to the atmosphere.

did those that apply for extra seats have to name who the user was going to be?, i thought the tickeking rule of name and seat number was a requirement at all games, if all tickets are under the main S/T holder then im pretty sure he would have to bite the bullet if there was some sort of incident

did those that apply for extra seats have to name who the user was going to be?, i thought the tickeking rule of name and seat number was a requirement at all games, if all tickets are under the main S/T holder then im pretty sure he would have to bite the bullet if there was some sort of incident

No. I got two for someone, he paid me, he went as far as I know. Didn't have to name him. Not had any email.

Accusing someone of selling to 3rd party suggests the tickets being found available via a ticket agency etc. City don't seem to suggest in the email that the issue is anything to do with problem behaviour by the people with the tickets, just that they were sold to third parties.

But the OP says his friend met the guys he sold the tickets to outside after the game - so suggests he knew them and bought tickets for them specifically. City clearly were happy for season ticket holders to do this.
Seems odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.