Conte has a dig at City & United

For what it's worth:

Some facts:

Net spend by Club over the last 5 years

At Number 1 - Man City £403m
At Number 2 - Man Utd £393m
At Number 3 - Arsenal £206m (who'd have thought that?)
At Number 4 - Chelsea £192m
At Number 5 - West Ham £125m (you what??)

Make of that what you will

Jesus......those amounts are quite obscene however when you add players salaries......Jesus...

Cut the bullshit with the net spend and put up the actual spending figures. We could be far lower if we chose to sell our best players but we don't.

Let's wait till next season when the syrup gets a reality check he will come unstuck
elderly-man-wearing-a-badly-fitting-wig-b176e4.jpg

Be my guest and go ahead with gross spend, not sure what point you're making?

The point i'm making is net spend is a load of bollocks and that all the top clubs would be close together at the top on gross spend. Also not all players are bought at the prices you would expect based on clubs they are sold to i.e. China, i.e. £60m for Oscar, therefore sales knocked off of purchases (net spend) isn't a fair reflection. Add to that we are a club that chooses not to sell our best players and therefore it will always reflect badly for us in the net spend column.

For what it's worth:

Some facts:

Net spend by Club over the last 5 years

At Number 1 - Man City £403m
At Number 2 - Man Utd £393m
At Number 3 - Arsenal £206m (who'd have thought that?)
At Number 4 - Chelsea £192m
At Number 5 - West Ham £125m (you what??)

Make of that what you will

Jesus......those amounts are quite obscene however when you add players salaries......Jesus...

Why only go back 5 years? Why not go back a few more to the days when we couldn't hang on to our players when the mighty Portsmouth came calling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.