Dele Alli

There's absolutely minus zero chance of getting him. Tabloid bullshit. And it's not even pre-silly transfer season yet.

Isco wants game time, not an increase in his contract, he wants to play, which still doesn't look like he's getting. He'll only sign if he's nailed in to be a starter.

A lot of RM fans haven't been to happy with Kovacic and don't seem to fancy him. Yes, he's young, but were talking about RM here.

I think you're laggin behind the times there, they love Kovacic and Isco has all but renewed, it's all over the Spanish press this week.

I think you're laggin behind the times there, they love Kovacic and Isco has all but renewed, it's all over the Spanish press this week.

Like I said if Isco was promised a starting spot, he'll remain there, so if he is signing he's been guaranteed a starting spot next season at the least or has something in his contract he has to have played x amount of minutes.

As Kovacic, all tho its not the entire fanbase, but at another forum I knew a few RM fans who just don't see a future for him there, a few Serie A fans have also spoken about him in not so much of a highly manner either.

Like I said if Isco was promised a starting spot, he'll remain there, so if he is signing he's been guaranteed a starting spot next season at the least or has something in his contract he has to have played x amount of minutes.

As Kovacic, all tho its not the entire fanbase, but at another forum I knew a few RM fans who just don't see a future for him there, a few Serie A fans have also spoken about him in not so much of a highly manner either.

Isco wasn't guaranteed anything, there's no way he's starting over Modric or Kroos. He might see gametime since Bale is out for a month, but Asensio probably has that spot on lock.

Isco wasn't guaranteed anything, there's no way he's starting over Modric or Kroos. He might see gametime since Bale is out for a month, but Asensio probably has that spot on lock.

Modric will be 32 start of next season and he's in and out of injuries, so I'm sure he knows he'll be starting more so then not.

If that does happen then in all honesty I've lost a lot of respect for him.

Haha no, they aren't going to guarantee anyone minutes, what planet are you on, Zidane and Perez won't commit to that on paper, isco will just fall for the promises again.

Haha no, they aren't going to guarantee anyone minutes, what planet are you on, Zidane and Perez won't commit to that on paper, isco will just fall for the promises again.

Well, then it's his loss if that happens. I rate him very highly and believe he'd be a huge asset to all top teams, if he's happy being a bench warmer then so be it.

Not suited to our playing style at all, if Alli did sign he will be suspended every other week through his petulance (the stuff he is getting away with at Spurs will be scrutinised a lot more playing for us) and despite his goals the rest of his game isn't that special whether it is for Spurs or the England. All for a world record fee.

Spot on mate. Can't believe some on here are happy to push KDB out of the side for an inferior player.

If we considered spending 90m on Pogba,then i dont think we'd have much problem finding the cash for this kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.