Referees/Officials

Let's hope they don't investigate Neil Swarbrick. Never overseen a city loss and the only game we've not managed to win, with him in charge, was Stoke last month. I expect when he's announced as referee for a City game he'll get the usual pelters though.....

Undoubtedly. Shame we do not have him for Thursday night as we could do with a lucky charm.

Three universal man laws:
1) I'm good in bed
2) I'm a better driver than everyone else
3) My football team gets done over by cheating officials.

We once had a reputation as great supporters. This would be interpreted by the outside world as cover for an under-achieving season. Once they'd finished laughing, that is.

Black is beautiful
The cheque's in the post
I won't come in your mouth.

Said before. If they admit to supporting a 'top' team then their chances of refereeing a 'top' game are zero. What would you do?

Erm, be honest and not lie?

Do they get paid the same amount if they referee one of the 'top' teams as the middle & lower teams in the PL? Is it the prestige of refereeing the top' teams they like?

Supporters are frustrated and not using these decisions to cover for an under achieving season, even the players have made comments. There are no signs at all that these decisions will even themselves out over this season.

Someone recently mentioned they believe it's subconscious with the officials due to all the poor media and bias we receive, I reckon there could be some truth in that.

I'm not sure I agree with what people think will happen when video technology comes into play. It shouldn't have to be activated,the 4/5th official should be constantly monitoring a bank of monitors & advising the on pitch officials either at their request or to let them know if they're missing something. It won't be perfect but it should stop much of the crap we've been forced to put up with this season. THis method would not need play to be stopped, the public wouldn't necessarily know it was going on & the refs would get more decisions right (not too difficult). I would add that the sound track & video analysis should be available to the clubs, not that I don't trust the powers that be , yeah right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.