• Investigation Discovery
  • DMAX
  • Discovery Turbo
  • Discovery Shed
  • Discovery Science
  • Discovery History
  • Home & Health
  • Quest ???
There's a question mark about Quest but the rest are toast.
What happened with this? Is it still going to happen? Or have Sly done a deal?

Edit
Just seen a post a couple pages back as you were

What happened with this? Is it still going to happen? Or have Sly done a deal?

Edit
Just seen a post a couple pages back as you were
I don't know if it was part of the deal or not but the Discovery network added a new channel to the lineup, Quest Red. They could have easily called it Quest Crappy Repeats mind.

Both parties claimed that the other backed down, lol.

Thought I would bump this thread as anyone using Sky alternatives (ie. Zgemma boxes) will be aware that Sky are beginning to crack down on the card sharing and channels are going dark. Some went a few weeks ago and yesterday more went eg. SS2/3/4, SSN and a load more. Box Office had already gone. I think the reality this is the beginning of the end. The way to go now is either a Cable (Virgin) card sharing box if you have cable or an IPTV sub which you can use on the Zgemma.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thought I would bump this thread as anyone using Sky alternatives (ie. Zgemma boxes) will be aware that Sky are beginning to crack down on the card sharing and channels are going dark. Some went a few weeks ago and yesterday more went eg. SS2/3/4, SSN and a load more. Box Office had already gone. I think the reality this is the beginning of the end. The way to go now is either a Cable (Virgin) card sharing box if you have cable or an IPTV sub which you can use on the Zgemma.

ah so it isnt just my openbox being a tit then?? ive started noticing some scrambled channels and thought i just needed another channel update but that hasnt worked.
bastard sky :-(

ah so it isnt just my openbox being a tit then?? ive started noticing some scrambled channels and thought i just needed another channel update but that hasnt worked.
bastard sky :-(

This is what is down currently (there my be more). Doesn't matter what box/supplier you have it's the same for everyone.

Full list of Black channels 28.2°E Astra.

Sky sports news HQ / in pubs / UK / Ireland
Sky sports 1 / in pubs / Ireland
Sky sports 2 / UK
Sky sports 3 / Ireland
Sky sports 4 / UK / Ireland
Sky sports 5 / UK / Ireland
Sky Sports box office / UK / Ireland

British Eurosport 1 / in pubs / UK / Ireland
British Eurosport 2 / in pubs / UK / Ireland

Sky 1 Ireland
Sky 2 Ireland
Sky Atlantic Ireland
Sky Atlantic UK
Sky Atlantic UK +1
Sky living UK
Sky living UK +1

Disney XD UK+1
Disney channel UK +1
Disney junior UK +1

Fox UK +1
Comedy central extra UK
TCM UK
Lifetime UK

i still have SS1, 2 and 3 at the moment but most of the others from your list have gone yes.

How disappointing but not surprised as Sly must be losing out on millions in lost subscriptions.

Or use European channels in HD, non English but I don't think many people care what pundits have to say around here lol

Hi, Would it be worth me buying a 12 mth iptv sub or is there a chance these could be shut down also? I have the Zgemma which is now going tits up. I've no clue about Iptv, is it any better then a firestick for instance? Thanks in advance.

Hi, Would it be worth me buying a 12 mth iptv sub or is there a chance these could be shut down also? I have the Zgemma which is now going tits up. I've no clue about Iptv, is it any better then a firestick for instance? Thanks in advance.
IPTV is basically paid streaming it's more reliable than free streaming and eventually will replace card sharing as top dog; it's not as solid though yet
Like any pirate service there's a chance it gets busted; never pay more than you'd be bothered about losing out on imo, make sure they have a decent rep as well

You can install an iptv sub on firestick mate but they only have 1gb ram so I'd recommend at least a 2gb box. Also on Android phones, tablets, pc. Send me a pm if you want a couple of solid services recommended

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.