It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going out on a limb and saying our new full backs gonna be Walker + Mendy.

Walker did tell Pochetinno and Spurs that he wants to move to City and they are furious that he's been "tapped up" - but I think it's gonna happen.

An interesting potential link up between him an Raz baring in mind they are international teammates as well.

Mendy will definitely have all those options + more, but I think that he our need for a left back is so pressing that I can see us blowing everyone out of the water in terms of the package we offer him.

walker is defo an upgrade on what we have and like you say could like well with raheem. mendy I think would be an amazing signing! was so impressed with him in the two games against us and I think this summer pep as much as possible will get exactly who he wants. still wish we would go for fabinho for midfield though as well

Another Monaco player being linked......

After having displayed himself as one of the best players in the role worldwide, during his first season at AS Monaco, French international full-back Djibril Sidibé (24), already tracked hard by Manchester City, is becoming more and more of a main target for Juventus as well, and Italian giants are ready to even struggle in order to get him and use him on the right flank, since both Stephan Lichtsteiner and Dani Alves are much over their 30's. Former Lille player, the request set on whom wouldn't now be below 30 million euros (twice the sum paid by AS Monaco last summer), was already approached by both Arsenal and Barcelona FC.

Another Monaco player being linked......

After having displayed himself as one of the best players in the role worldwide, during his first season at AS Monaco, French international full-back Djibril Sidibé (24), already tracked hard by Manchester City, is becoming more and more of a main target for Juventus as well, and Italian giants are ready to even struggle in order to get him and use him on the right flank, since both Stephan Lichtsteiner and Dani Alves are much over their 30's. Former Lille player, the request set on whom wouldn't now be below 30 million euros (twice the sum paid by AS Monaco last summer), was already approached by both Arsenal and Barcelona FC.

calling @Dax777 ;-)

Walker did tell Pochetinno and Spurs that he wants to move to City and they are furious that he's been "tapped up" - but I think it's gonna happen.

An interesting potential link up between him an Raz baring in mind they are international teammates as well.

Mendy will definitely have all those options + more, but I think that he our need for a left back is so pressing that I can see us blowing everyone out of the water in terms of the package we offer him.

That's probably £70-80m worth of fullbacks...crikey.

Blue stockings and 8 inch heels.

200.gif

;-)

I'd be ecstatic if we end up with Mendy/Sane & Walker/Sterling.

That's a terrifying prospect for the opposition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.