General Videogame Thread

Mario Kart Deluxe is out today. Quick question, can you play it two player with just the standard neon and red joy cons that come with the console or do you need an extra pad?

Can play 2 player with those controllers mate. Just ordered the Switch for my lad with Mario Kart and 1-2 Switch I can pick up tomorrow my lad is very excited ha

Right. I am now officially addicted to Cities Skylines. A wonderful relaxing game which makes you think. Got it on Xbox One and thinking of upgrading my laptop so I can play it via steam and get mod support. My city is called Madchester and my districts are named after songs. I have Pacific 202 heights. Blue Monday valley and Waterfall Place!

Right. I am now officially addicted to Cities Skylines. A wonderful relaxing game which makes you think. Got it on Xbox One and thinking of upgrading my laptop so I can play it via steam and get mod support. My city is called Madchester and my districts are named after songs. I have Pacific 202 heights. Blue Monday valley and Waterfall Place!

The kind of game you can waste countless hours on!

Anyone know when elite dangerous on the PS4 will be released. Can't seem to find much other then sketchy q2 release this year which I presume is summer time ish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.