Bluemoon Fitness Thread

Yep, or a cup of tea or coffee with a bit of coconut oil.

Tough day today, been up since 5:15 with the baby and not planning to eat until 13:00, with a trip to Lidl in between. Feel alright though.

Try not to do food shopping while you're hungry, i learned that the hard way! You end up chucking allsorts into the trolley

Yep, or a cup of tea or coffee with a bit of coconut oil.

Tough day today, been up since 5:15 with the baby and not planning to eat until 13:00, with a trip to Lidl in between. Feel alright though.
Trouble is i always want a biscuit or something with them

I'm playing around with the paleo diet this week and an odd thing is I have zero cravings. I've no desire to snack at all, which is mental for me.

Rowing machine question. Should I just go for as long as I can or could anyone recommend a programme to follow?

I just do 5K each day with the aim of 280-290 cals and a time of sub 24. I can go anywhere from 22.15-23.59 depending on days between workouts, sleep/rest, diet etc.

It's a grind doing it every day but the rower is a beast for fat burn.

11.3k today in 62 minutes. Trying to up my distances a little bit from 5ks to some longer distances. Really sunny and warm but windy and I hate running in wind more than anything.

Intermittent Fasting is the shit! I've lost 5 kilos in three weeks now. I always do more than 16 hours fasting because I find it quite easy and I can see the improvement every day. The most I've done is 21 hours which gave me a four hour eating window and that was fine. Gone do that again tomorrow as I aim to lose another five kilos. When I've done that I'll stick to the 16/8 rule to maintain that weight. So happy with this lifestyle change.

Quite a few people at work have done the ultimate fitness programme and lost significant body fat. Intense workouts and healthy eating plans. These 12 week programme type things.

As part of my phase 1 of getting my weight down

I am sticking to my 50 lengths a week
50 press ups a day
Football once a week
1km jog 3 times a week
And one hit class at the gym per week
Managed to reduce my body fat from about 26.9 percent to 23.8 percent with an ultimate target of sub 20 percent and maintaining that long term.

Also trying to cut out the beer 3 or 4 nights per week and avoid white bread.

Small steps. Any tips welcome.

Quite a few people at work have done the ultimate fitness programme and lost significant body fat. Intense workouts and healthy eating plans. These 12 week programme type things.

As part of my phase 1 of getting my weight down

I am sticking to my 50 lengths a week
50 press ups a day
Football once a week
1km jog 3 times a week
And one hit class at the gym per week
Managed to reduce my body fat from about 26.9 percent to 23.8 percent with an ultimate target of sub 20 percent and maintaining that long term.

Also trying to cut out the beer 3 or 4 nights per week and avoid white bread.

Small steps. Any tips welcome.

Do some weights

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.