Middlesbrough away

lancs blue

Is anyone else still waiting for their tickets to arrive? I know there was some sort of issue with the initial batch of tickets but they seem to be cutting it fine unless mine's gone missing in the post. (Wouldn't be the first time).

Supporter Services have "added me to the list" for collecting duplicate tickets at the Riverside on Sunday, sounds as if there could be a queue!

Supporter Services have "added me to the list" for collecting duplicate tickets at the Riverside on Sunday, sounds as if there could be a queue!
There is always a list which is due to a variety of reasons - lost tickets, dog eating tickets, tiks not turning up etc.
Ive needed to collect them a few times over the years and its very very easy....never had any kind of problem and never experienced a queue.

I once had to 'collect' one at Blackburn, someone had torn off the bar code before I received the ticket and I hadn't noticed!! They had to contact City to check that I was the correct person for the ticket and I had to wait 20 minutes whilst they sorted it out!! Luckily I had gone to get into the ground early or I would have missed the kick off. No problems really it was just getting hold of someone at City. Also lucky that I knew my supporter number as I didn't have my sc with me with it being an away match!!

No - it's only been moved to Sunday because of the Derby tonight - it's not on the standard Sky, BT Sport etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.