City v Utd post match

Typical guardiola performance.

Tippy tippy, sideways, boring football.

£250m in the summer to play this way again next season. We look a million miles away from title winners.

Sums up this whole season that game. No ideas. No penetration. And clearly no coaching on hitting the target.

Mourinho will be the happier manager tonight.

I don't understand with "we're all happy with that performance", delusion syndrome hits this forum.

It's the same game we've seen 30 times this season. If winning meant passing sideways while a team recovers it's two banks of 4 in front of the ball then we'd be top of the league. We create quality chances when we play fast and direct. It might not always be like that but it is like it is this season. Sane played poorly tonight but for me he's probably frustrated with the lack of urgency - and I can't blame him. For all the bluster about Yaya and how he deserves another year he slows the team down and the soon Ilkay replaces him the better. Defensively at freekicks the setup is wrong and has been for months. It's not negativity - it's reality.

Tell me a worse performance in the derby from us in the last five years! Our poor performance was flattered by the fact they were even worse.

We all see things differently but I think you are going totally over the top. We had several good performances against a side managed by a manager who is so desperate to remain unbeaten that he cant see the wood for the trees, as they needed the win. We remain favourites to remain above them. We did so without our most influential midfielder and largely without the spark that GJ brings to us. To call us dogshite and embarrassing is ridiculous and infantile and displays a total lack of any objectivity. In short, I think your talking out of your arse.

Frustrating not to win, but a draw isn't the end of the world. Confident that we'll get top four. United incredibly negative, but are hard to beat.

That's the sort of game where an attacker with height would have been a great target option in their box. Instead we pass from side to side looking for an opening and then it breaks down after we poke it into a bunch of players. Any amateur player who played 5 forwards against a 4 man defence in training no how easy it is to stop .

True, but does that mean you pass up golden opportunities without even trying? It's bizarre to me, I'd have taken a point before the game as it's one less big opportunity for them to gain on us. They can still go past Liverpool, but they've got a horrible run in and just threw away a great chance to put themselves in a great position
I agree, but by being able to say 'it's in our own hands' Mourinho can still have everyone eating out of his for a little longer.

Typical guardiola performance.

Tippy tippy, sideways, boring football.

£250m in the summer to play this way again next season. We look a million miles away from title winners.

Sums up this whole season that game. No ideas. No penetration. And clearly no coaching on hitting the target.

Mourinho will be the happier manager tonight.

What? UTD have an awful run of fixtures...crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.