City v Utd post match

And to think Sane and Sterling were being compared to Robben and Ribery not that long ago!

I would take De Gea from their starting line up and not one other. And yet we couldn't beat them

Only consolation was from 89 minutes I was expecting the sucker punch goal out of nowhere from them which didn't materialise thank Christ.

Special mention to Vinny who was brilliant once again ... You'd never think he's just back from 9 months out

It only matters because you said you discussed the game with me before I posted that, which I didn't. Hence why I called you out on it and now you keep moving the goal posts and changing your argument. Strange.

I only posted in reply to you because you said we were "dogshite", "embarrassing", and "an embarrassment to the Manchester derby".

Have you changed your mind or do you still believe this? Other than that I haven't a Scooby what you are bleating on about.

200.gif

He's a Head & Shoulders model. The bald one despises those, it won't end well.

Can't let griezmann go to them.. I know they have been SHIT but they are hard to beat and him and possibly weigl will take them to another level!!!

Is it just me or has Kompany been far less aggressive than he was prior to the latest injury comeback? Not that it's a bad thing if it keeps him fit - and he probably fits into Pep's style better - but he doesn't seem the all action defender of 2012.

I think it's you, I been watching him precisely for that and he is going into tackles full blooded from what I see

Basically same as every other game this season we havent won.

Lots of possession, didnt give them many chances, miss a handful of chances ourselves and in the end feel we should have got a better result.

Not much else to say, roll on next season.

And big Vinnie's back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping Spurs dry bum them to death. Fucking shithouses. As for tonight, fuck it. Roll on next season with a couple of fresh faces and a fully fit Ilkay and Gabriel. Desperately missed Dave tonight to unlock those 2 rows of 5 they put out. Still think they'll finish 5th and get fucked off Lyon.

****s.

Walking up Alan Turing way opposite Asda tonight I was looking into the City car park....fuck me some fans must be minted looking at the amount of brand new top top motors in there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.