The battle for 3rd place

I think a lot of fans would prefer to fall out and go all out for the league, however the club won't see it that way.

The Champions League is the absolute be all and end all for those who run the club.

Financially, in regards to sponsorship, player attraction, it's absolutely massive.

Massively massive.

As the cliche goes if we take one game at a time and guard against complacency we should take one of the Champions League places (fingers crossed we avoid the qualifying round).

Last edited:
We will finish 3rd. Our games from now till the end of the season are all winnable and we are too good a side to drop more points than united and Liverpool.

I think we'll be OK, looking at the run-ins. The return of Jesus will give us a big lift.

Don't want to become complacent but win the next two games and we're pretty much there for me. Rags will drop points with their fixture list and the Europa league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.