City v Utd post match

Diaz who played last night, that Diaz?
Ya I know he didn't have a great game. But I just mean as an example. If we can't break down a defence throwing on the likes of Navas adds nothing. Throwing on someone who'll actually take someone on would. But we need more genuinely good dribblers at the very least - preferably world class ones. Otherwise I can't see how this style of play will work. When a defense is packed crosses are pretty useless unless there's a couple of Niall Quinns in there.

Just got back and I have only read a few pages but you can all fuck right off with the dogshite and not good enough comments! We absolutely battered them all game and every player out there was a hero who left everything on the pitch. This was after an energy sappng 120 minutes at Wembley only three days ago. We were magnificent we just had no luck again in front of goal. The crowd was brilliant as well, anyone who says otherwise wasn't at the game. I am not one who goes overboard on praise for the performances or the atmosphere but both were top class tonight. At last that fucking bog brush head got sent off as well and I shut a few closet rags up trying to say Aguero goaded him, they soon shut up the cowardly pricks!

Just this ^^^^^ 19th Century from the hypocritical PEG, bet Fat Sam was smiling watching that rag performance

United have only lost three league games all season. They're clearly a difficult team to beat, particularly when they make little attempt to win the game as was the case tonight. We should've won, but it's hardly a catastrophe that we only drew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.