City v Utd post match

you come across as a bit of a spoilt twat.
we haven't been involved in many poor games this season and if ferguson had of been in charge to night he would of gone for a win, whereas mourinho didn't want to lose. or even play football.

worst United team in 30 years and we couldn't beat them. Shows how much we've got wrong in the past 3 years to be at the point of not beating them in that shape. If the club had done its work right we should have been dismantling them 3/4-0 and being crowned champions tonight, it's sad to see we've got so much wrong that we've contributed to one of the most boring, tedious and low quality derbies in living memory. Ferguson v Mancini was on another level to this, a completely different galaxy. Both clubs should be fairly ashamed of the amount of money they've wasted to get from there, to that.

I seem to recall a few years ago when Vinnie scored the winner and we went onto win the league old purple nose sent his team out with nothing in mind except to get a draw. Backfired bigtime for him didn't it?

I seem to recall a few years ago when Vinnie scored the winner and we went onto win the league old purple nose sent his team out with nothing in mind except to get a draw. Backfired bigtime for him didn't it?

we beat them then, simple as, and they weren't at their peak then but were still a damn site better than they are now.

Mourinho was a coward, much like Ferguson back then, and we didn't punish them this time. Says it all about how we've fallen away. That was also our title hope decider pretty much which heaped a whole lot more pressure, weight and expectation on a group of players who'd not been there and done it, this team had a number who have and couldn't get it done, yet again this season.

Just wasn't up to scratch for the money, expectation, promises and potential. That's what they are to be judged on. It's just the reality of where they are and what they set out to achieve, and promise to achieve. It's not negative to call them up on it when they repeatedly don't deliver.

Just keep thinking of that Gabriel Jesus offside goal.

The question I keep asking myself is 'Would that goal have been flagged if it was at the other end?'

Probably not, is the answer.

Tonight Mourinho played football that those clueless ****s claimed to detest 10 yrs ago

Now they celebrate it. Almost embarressed for then

Very good post. If City had been totally dominated like that by United I would have felt sick. My God....what game are they playing....ten men back and then rugby kicks upfield to Fellini.

I just wish Silva had been playing tonight.

Just keep thinking of that Gabriel Jesus offside goal.

The question I keep asking myself is 'Would that goal have been flagged if it was at the other end?'

Probably not, is the answer.

Funny how tonight's linesman spots Jesus being an inch offside but the twat on Sunday wrongly spotted the ball being an inch out of play

You win some you lose some eh?? Still waiting

Funny how tonight's linesman spots Jesus being an inch offside but the twat on Sunday wrongly spotted the ball being an inch out of play

You win some you lose some eh?? Still waiting

Exactly! Imagine if that goal was a carbon copy except it was at Old Toilet and it was Martial on the end of it. Would it have been disallowed in the 90th minute?

Nope!

Is that what Mourinho calls football? The cynical cnut is a busted flush. No wonder they don't lose many with an 11-man defence.

And you can fcuk off too, Fellaini.

Last edited:
Their keeper didn't make any decent saves, pretty routine stuff.

Another disappointing home performance, but at least Pep is satisfied. They were there for the taking and a big missed opportunity. No guile showed, slow build ups allowing 9 to get back, hen try to cross through a wall of 6 men to find the smallest player on the pitch.

Limited them to one real chance though with the excellent assist from Bravo. You can say how shit utd were but we are barely any better according to the table with the "best manager in the world" who is clearly worse than MP.

the "best manager in the world" who is clearly worse than MP.

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.