Tonights Support

jrb

Well Pep, I hope you appreciated it?

Superb on the concurse behind 115 before the match.

Likewise, in the South Stand and around the ground during the match.

And United's lorded and usually loud away support was quiet and inafective, just like their team.

Thought it was great tonight but we need to do it against the Hull's and West Brom's too.

Utd seem to have a loud away support everywhere but at City. I know we stretch them over three tiers but I remember them always being very quiet when they come to us, before the expansion.

We tend to be great at Old Trafford to contrast but not as loud at London games.

Maybe it's particular games the clubs are selling to corporates?

I sit near the slapdicks and they were quite loud (always clap along to their own songs for effect) but their songs are so unintelligible and tedious that who the fuck cares?

Was great tonight, thought ss level 3 were class aswell. Really helps the atmosphere when them lads at the back get going. Seems to travel far better from up there.

whats that droning boaring song they sang its painful

Really is awful isn't it? Completely monotone zombie chanting. Not one word is intelligible. Other than today, when they play away I have to mute the sound it's unbearable.

It's always good on derby day. The atmosphere was good in 107, probably because the majority of us were stood up.

Pity the 2 blokes sat behind me spent most of the match talking about work... and i'm pretty sure i heard one say they were a liverpool fan. I mean why go to the manchester derby then sit loudly chatting about work. ffs.

Well done JRB and the singing section. Excellent effort.

Yes that dirge encouraged some rags to do throat slashing gestures towards Blues. Some of these heroes were wearing blue jackets as a sign of their bravery no doubt lol.

Disgusted with rags in the lower tier doing aeroplane gestures to try to provoke a response. Rags disgrace themselves as usual.

Class tonight, at the front of 107, only problem is the stewards dont let us stand, and we wasnt allowed a flag! Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.