ticket prices for semi- final

Does this mean we're a bigger club then Coventry again?

Thank goodness for that. Perhaps now we can focus on the fact that we have a FA cup semi final to enjoy rather than whining about the usual anti-City snidey bastards being their usual anti-City snidey bastard selves. No fucks should be given when it comes to what these irrelevant tossers say or do.

Great support.
Imagine the grief of the game was on the Saturday at 5pm with extra time.
85,000 crowd justifies Wembley.
All my opinion off course.:)

the support was brilliant yesterday. the difference between our fans and arsenal fans..... they are a weird bunch of really posh people, ali g types and tourists, even their goal celebrations were lame . the display and all the flags looked great at the start.

Great support.
Imagine the grief of the game was on the Saturday at 5pm with extra time.
85,000 crowd justifies Wembley.
All my opinion off course.:)

76,000 at OT is enough.

32,000 tickets each, leaves 14,000 for FA hangers on.

Teams from the North should have a choice of playing at Old Trafford, bar United who would be at home at Wembley. ;-)

The day was 16.30 hours long for us. 7am start, 11.30pm finish. And £300 on top. It would have been even more expensive for the final in 5 weeks time. If the match was at OT I could have had a breakfast, read the lapers, watched a bit of TV, had a few beers in town, and got the tram to OT.

TBH I'm done with Wembley. Too far, too expensive, and TBH I can't be arsed with the place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.