Thanks for filling Wembley....you're banned!

your card is suspended until the final outcome decision,this takes around one month to complete even longer if the police are investigating because the club will wait for their report, so in the one months wait your likely to miss say 3 games then if no club action your card will be re activated, no refund whatsoever for the missed games, on the legal side a 100% win case if you took MCFC to County Court to recover losses, we are all at the end of the day just customers who are protected by the consumer rights
'is it legal for them to keep your money' probably not if they cant prove you offended but most other businesses other than football would refund you, if it was Home bargains you could simply stop shopping there and go to wlko however the problem with football is there is only one MCFC and the customer is highly unlikely to go to Manchester United.

just to add my lad got his S/T stopped at the last home game of the seasson against spurs a few years back, he was arrested by the police at his seat and taken to the station, it took the police 3 months to decide either to charge him or not (he was placed on bail),the result some 3 months later was no charge insuficient evidence,thankfully it was the last game of the season if it was the first he would have missed up to 8/9 games,,the lad started going to city when he was 3 years old and never missed a home game up until aged 17 when this incident took place,since then he has never set foot in the place and will never again in the future
What was your lad accused of?

I could understand if they were Arsenal fans and had caused a problem or they'd caught a tout with the tickets but otherwise what the fuck has it got to do with the club if they've not caused any bother? This club's becoming an absolute fucking joke. There will be an empty stadium soon apart from the prawn sandwich and Prosecco brigade and Pep will really be wondering what happened to the atmosphere.
If the club proactively contacted me and invited me to buy two additional seats, what exactly did they expect me to do with the other two? For as big as my arse might be, it wouldn't need three seats. I fail to understand what they would expect me to do, if not sell them to friends or fellow blues. Hmmmm

The thing is all non league clubs and their fans aspire to be where we are now. I felt slightly guilty writing the post because our owner has been magnificent for our club and has given me some of the best memories of following CIty, memories I will take to my grave. Without his input and money none of those memories would have been created. Things were great at first but somewhere since the takeover we have lost our way. I cannot pinpoint exactly when but it has led to me feeling the way I do, hence my post.
If you ever want to discuss over a pint let me know lol.
I still keep a keen eye on Altrincham - so I grasp that level. Don't take this as a criticism of your comment - there are plenty of clubs down there happy to still be seeing their clubs play 1874 Vics being an example.
But you are right - it feels wrong to critise after all our owners put in, BUT they have lost their way recently

I don't think we can criticize the owner too much, but the people running the club need a ear bashing. They need to start looking after the every day normal fans too .Yes corporate is important , but no excuse to treat the people in the stands with such contempt. I think we really need some sort of voice in the corridors of power at the club, which seems to be missing since Gary Cooke left.

I don't think we can criticize the owner too much, but the people running the club need a ear bashing. They need to start looking after the every day normal fans too .Yes corporate is important , but no excuse to treat the people in the stands with such contempt. I think we really need some sort of voice in the corridors of power at the club, which seems to be missing since Gary Cooke left.

Totally agree with this post. Gary Cooke appreciated and connected with match going fans, whereas the current people running the club seem to want to piss off the match goers. They just do not relate to us and my feeling is they treat us as an inconvenience that has to be tolerated.

Totally agree with this post. Gary Cooke appreciated and connected with match going fans, whereas the current people running the club seem to want to piss off the match goers. They just do not relate to us and my feeling is they treat us as an inconvenience that has to be tolerated.

Seasoncard prices still went up considerably under Cook's reign.

Seasoncard prices still went up considerably under Cook's reign.
I don't think it's just about seasoncards going up, but the way the club are treating the fans in general , with more people feeling alienated from the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.