Boro Post Match thread

But for a disgraceful performance from a linesman we wouldn't have won capital cup, sterling clearly ran the ball out that night, no penalty today in my opinion all we do is look to blame officials, we Slag other clubs, we say oh peg just wants to hammer high balls into the box and oh klopp is this and that, but when pep does shit it's not him it's the team, but when other teams do it the manager is a fraud, make your minds up either the starting 11 are to blame or the manager? Because we can't slate other managers if it's the players

assuming you are serious, you must have a very selective memory, whilst choosing to comment on the one decision in our favour in the second leg, you conveniently "forget" the stonewall penalty we should have had in the first leg when 1- 0 down, we eventually equalised before conceding a late winner, In all probability should have won the first leg. Furthermore, whilst discussing refereeing howlers against Everton, don't forget the injury time penalty not given in the goalless home game played around the same time, and whilst we are on Everton, don't pretend the blatant penalty and red card for Robles in January wasn't game changing as we lost 4- 0, it was in the first 15 mins and 0- 0 at the time. Its laughable that anyone can even mention decisions in our favour, most City fans are disappointed with many results this season (too many to list, today and last thursday included, but despite all these aberrations, if 4 big games against our main rivals, had been correctly and fairly refereed Chelsea home, Spurs home, Liverpool home and Arsenal away, even now (having dropped 4 points in the last 4 days) we would still be second 3 points behind Chelsea.

You do know that football has changed since then and the physical demands are now much greater?
Good point. Although if not picking the same team in back to back league games until April has no effect what so ever of having players fitter towards the end of the season it makes you wonder why you would bother doing it to the extent he has at all.

We've seen today that Jesus' scoring wasn't just a purple patch. Give him a whole season up there and he'll outscore Kane. He'll outscore Costa and he'll certainly outscore Ibrahimovic.

How is making a comparison to last season having a short memory? Surely having a short memory would be saying this season is incredible forgetting that we finished 4th with relative ease in comparison last year.
I said I usually avoid controversy because I have such a fierce temper, but if you think we finished fourth with relative ease you are
1- using spice
2 - forgetting that West Pam beat the rags midweek to help us limp over the line
3- you are a rag wum

I worry about our home games against Palace and Leicester. I believe we will lose one of them but hope I am wrong. We have to beat West brom home and Watford away and then see how our rivals do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.