Gabriel Jesus - 2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero could have found him more.. When he decided to pass Jesus scored once and missed a tap in early on.

Jesus also missed one that he put on a plate for him int he first half.......strange that you missed that one

It's very harsh to judge a partenership after one outing.

With better wing backs I think going with Jesus and Kun up front next season against a parked bus could flourish.

GJ was understandably rusty after only a couple of hard training sessions since his lay-off, otherwise he would have had a hat-trick. It was a real boost that he lasted the 90 minutes, that will have done wonders for his match sharpness. I thought he and Sergio worked well together, it must be a defenders nightmare playing against those two, very difficult to try and crowd out one of them without giving the other space. Considering he isn't that tall GJ's ability in the air is an added bonus, it's a threat we've mostly lacked since Dzeko left - great leap and got power and direction in the header.

GJ was understandably rusty after only a couple of hard training sessions since his lay-off, otherwise he would have had a hat-trick. It was a real boost that he lasted the 90 minutes, that will have done wonders for his match sharpness. I thought he and Sergio worked well together, it must be a defenders nightmare playing against those two, very difficult to try and crowd out one of them without giving the other space. Considering he isn't that tall GJ's ability in the air is an added bonus, it's a threat we've mostly lacked since Dzeko left - great leap and got power and direction in the header.
It's refreshing for us to have a threat in the air. Aguero gets a few headers but not many and we put very few higher crosses in. How many could Gabby
J score given a full season?

I am always afraid he will get injured !

He'll certainly always be a target for the opposition to try and kick out of the game.
He is used to it, though, as the same tactics have been used on him before in S America and he's developed a knack for riding tough tackles, giving some back and also winning plenty of free kicks.

He'll be known as a diving c*nt by opposing fans and will pick up yellow cards for simulation .
It's all part of the package that is Gabby J.

hes going to be very good,why you ask,well a united fan said "I don't like him hes an arrogant fucker ,look at him on that Motability scooter "

I said he broke his foot and couldn't walk,and when have you seen anything hes done to make you think hes arrogant ,I mentioned pogba his haircuts tweets and celebartions(that thing he does with his arms)

they are worried about jesus :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.