Sergio Aguero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you got the source and the comments please,he was holding his groin,just as well jesus is back

Just read it on the m.e.n site via newsnow man city kaz it said city remain hopful he can shake it off but pep unsure until hes had a scan 2moro!!! As its his groin

250th appearance today. Capped it with a goal and assist. Would have lost without him.

13 goals and 3 assists in his last 14 games all comps.

Legend!

Fingers crossed his injury is not a severe one. We need him.

If he leaves it will be next year.

Pep has top many problems and too many positions to fill to be worrying about another problem in selling Aguero and bringing someone in who will guarantee to replace his goals.

Pep needs to stop creating more problems.

Set up one

Made the pass to sane that created the penalty

scored the penalty another

set up another which GJ missed from 4yds out (imagine the outcry if that had been Kun)

and yet some still want to criticise!

As someone else said, we have enough problems, we don't need to create more by selling him.

He has adapted really well and it looks like him and GJ could form a very good understanding (not going to say partnership as forward play is so much more than that nowadays)

lets hope its not very serious and he can still play apart in the run in.

Set up one

set up another which GJ missed from 4yds out (imagine the outcry if that had been Kun)

As someone else said, we have enough problems, we don't need to create more by selling him.

He has adapted really well and it looks like him and GJ could form a very good understanding (not going to say partnership as forward play is so much more than that nowadays)

I agree.

Only watched the highlights but Kun could and probably should have had 2 assists today.

I think long term if this partnership does occasionally become a thing - preferably against a bottom half teams parked bus - then I see Jesus being the link-up man and Sergio being the target.

I think in general, Sergio's all round play has massively improved since Jesus has come into the squad. Something has definitely clicked with him regarding Pep's demands.

I agree.

Only watched the highlights but Kun could and probably should have had 2 assists today.

I think long term if this partnership does occasionally become a thing - preferably against a bottom half teams parked bus - then I see Jesus being the link-up man and Sergio being the target.

I think in general, Sergio's all round play has massively improved since Jesus has come into the squad. Something has definitely clicked with him regarding Pep's demands.

i think it should be at least given next year.....

Kun has worked his socks off and deserves the chance...plus I'm not sure sanchez would score as many as Kun either and more importantly we have other areas of the team we need to improve and spend money on before creating a problem that doesn't exist at present

Set up one

Well said.

Sometimes people don't appreciate what they have until they lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.