Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

as mentioned, £10 increase in SSL3. £440 with platinum really isnt bad at all but agree with people saying it wont effect city much. surely better than a big increase tho?

i get that other teams may freeze prices but those will be higher prices mainly in the first place.

certainly enough cheaper seats avaiable at city and think we should be grateful compared to many teams. teams in the championship charge more for many of the seats city have

So is the general consensus that it's roughly a 2.5% increase at worst?

I have last years prices for the rest of stands so i'm trying to figure out where to move too. Not staying in the North (Family Stand).... certainly not level 1 anyway.

as mentioned, £10 increase in SSL3. £440 with platinum really isnt bad at all but agree with people saying it wont effect city much. surely better than a big increase tho?

i get that other teams may freeze prices but those will be higher prices mainly in the first place.

certainly enough cheaper seats avaiable at city and think we should be grateful compared to many teams. teams in the championship charge more for many of the seats city have
You do realise they're asking £58 for a ticket to watch Leicester a week on Saturday? You could have watched Palace at Arsenal for £36.50 this season whereas we're asking £46. So where are these higher prices? Chelsea possibly but that's all.

If you're going to pay the increase but want to register a protest then come off at least the League Cup scheme. That'll cost them more than the increase.
I just ditched platinum as my one man protest, season card was going up £5 now going down £45

You do realise they're asking £58 for a ticket to watch Leicester a week on Saturday? You could have watched Palace at Arsenal for £36.50 this season whereas we're asking £46. So where are these higher prices? Chelsea possibly but that's all.
Not comparing like with like there, West Brom is £35, Palace for Sat start at £35 Leicester is £58 because it was originally the last home game. The last home game has been £58 at least as far back as 2012 and the QPR game. So need to compare that to Arsenals last home game.

So is the general consensus that it's roughly a 2.5% increase at worst?

I have last years prices for the rest of stands so i'm trying to figure out where to move too. Not staying in the North (Family Stand).... certainly not level 1 anyway.

I dont think there should have been any increase this year, There is more money in the game than ever before. We pay for our season ticket and we pay for Bt Sport and SKY sports which goes into the clubs pockets. We are basically paying 3 times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.