Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

WOW....we really do have some fantastic fans. If City don't do well next season then "he's OFF"....haha. Such loyalty and dedication is so great to see!!!??????.

Spent fucking thousands mate,and no doubt more to come,I'm loyal enough don't you worry about fucking that

I had already ditched Platinum for Gold so don't have the option to save £50 there unfortunately, price gone from £660 to £770 for Gold in East 305
I agree though that City seem to have been very sly with the £299 tickets but shafted many others throughout the ground. Got great seats so don't want to lose them, I know City are using that against me though hence the increase.

True that I do have the option to move which is something I will have to consider. Who the hell would pay £820 (£1640 for two) for Platinum unless you had a chance of catching those in the upper points echelon. City really fucking over the fans again, looks like it's my block getting targeted this time!

Mad, on the face of it this does look like a further stealth increase on the prime L3 seats in a half way line block. There were 3 pricing bands for 305:

Rows A-P
Rows R-Y
Rows Z-FF

Which of the 3 are you in? I can check something out if you say.

Relocating to a cheaper seat if I can.

Will find every way possible to reduce the cost of going to City.

Had an email about my dad's ticket..
Ss l2 block 220 he's a pensioner from this season it's 370 including platinum.
Not had one about mine next to his.
We're dropping platinum so that'll make his 320 I think.
If mines gone up alot they can stick it.
After all the money they have received from sky ect to put prices up is a piss take.

I'm in similar area - yours would be £63.50 a month.

My old man pays £320 on Gold

paying increase and might be watching that useless right back klye walker
wish we could have a vote on which overpriced shit we buy

If it reaches the point where i'm struggling with any increase either financially or morally, i'm going to start cutting back on my Sky/BT packages to fund it. I'd rather pay City than fund the media sponsorship of the rags and Liverpool.

Fuming.

already had dropped cup schemes and dropped to gold.

Not sure if Ill renew. How can they justify it going up again I probably can afford it but FFS just feel ripped off

Mad, on the face of it this does look like a further stealth increase on the prime L3 seats in a half way line block. There were 3 pricing bands for 305:

Rows A-P
Rows R-Y
Rows Z-FF

Which of the 3 are you in? I can check something out if you say.

Row J

My ticket is £485. Not sure whether I paid £485 or £475 last season. So it's either frozen for me, or a 2% increase. Either way, I think that is cheap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.