Jesus Navas

navas is reportedly being offered a one year extension.

Seems strange decision given we should be blooding potentially better wingers such as Roberts rather than sticking with players we know are sub-par.

i think he will be used as a right back from now on. i dont think hes good enough. id much rather maffeo was given a chance, behind a first choice right back

i guess to be a backup right back. so we wont be buying two new right backs, just the one. seems like a good idea if 1. the new right back will stay fit and 2. it allows us to spend more money elsewhere.

Worth noting that the same source says the only other out-of-contract player who's fate has been decided is Sagna, who will be leaving.

To me, this is just business. We need a new right back but require squad depth too.

Haha madness.

Can't wait till they announce Clichy or Kolarov will still be first choice left back next season too.

What is it Pellegrini and now Guardiola sees in Navas that the extremely large majority of us can't?

The source specifically states he won't be first choice, ie, we are getting a new RB. We'll be getting a new LB too.

That's me confirmed in not going next season.

This lad just fills me with frustration that I don't need in my life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.