Jesus Navas

He was MOTM a couple of weeks ago, and is still learning the position. We've got to buy a lot of players as it is. Can't dump everyone. Although I don't like the way he pushes Sterling in field. I think that's seriously hampered Raheem.

Cheap back up option so we can spend on something else. Not happy about it, but I understand it. The dreaming of a wholesale remodel not to mention the slew of high-priced names bandied about in the It's Quiet thread isn't and was never going to happen. We will get a few and fill in the rest with B and C options. It will take Pep more than one window to get "his" squad.

i guess to be a backup right back. so we wont be buying two new right backs, just the one. seems like a good idea if 1. the new right back will stay fit and 2. it allows us to spend more money elsewhere.

Surely Maffeo is a better option?!

Maybe the prospect of bringing in 4 new full backs is too much and he knows Zaba and Sagna will be gone and he'd rather Maffeo stayed on loan. People need to chill the fuck out on here and see what happens over the summer before hanging pep out to dry.

Can't cross, can't defend and can barely pass the ball. Give that man a new contract!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.