Have you got any shows/acts planned to see this year ?

Iron Maiden later on this month in dipperpool. Then Rainbow in June in Manchester. Can't wait for them both.

Just back from Bruno Mars. Top show. David Silva agrees judging by his Twitter.

I've actually now found somewhere with bar service slower than the Etihad though ......Manchester Arena. Made our half time service look efficient.

been to

Mexiressey
elbow
these smiths
Tom Hingley and the Kar-pets
The Coral

next up is the railway children this saturday

Last edited:
I've seen the showhawk duo twice this year - bizarre fabulous guitar covers of dance tunes.

Glastonbury again this year (despite the line up!) - though will miss out on Rebellion as I'm away.

As I'm sure others will have mentioned, nothing comes close to the matchday experience...

I've seen the showhawk duo twice this year - bizarre fabulous guitar covers of dance tunes.

Glastonbury again this year (despite the line up!) - though will miss out on Rebellion as I'm away.

As I'm sure others will have mentioned, nothing comes close to the matchday experience...

Do you remember when Emily Eavis said they'd be cramming 2 years worth of acts into this year.... Load of shite! Im still going but was expecting so much more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.