Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Not renewing. My 2 seats in 140 have gone up from £405 each in 2010-11 to £615 next season. An increase of over 50% during which time I've received a 0% pay increase!!

We have really turned into Man United, and maybe worse as they've not increased their season ticket prices for 6 years?

Add to this 30 minutes queueing to get into the ground, a shit atmosphere at 90% of games and the ever worsening transport situation after games (which will be several times as bad next year when the no parking zone round the ground is increased) means that having been watching City since 1972 , I'm walking away :-(

I`m still waiting for someone to show me there ST has increased by more than 10% Has yours ?
Mine hasn't, but I won't be applauding the club for not doing it for me, but doing it for others - seems a very selfish thing to do IMO

The post below yours has the fella walking away instead of paying 50% more FFS!

EDIT: Appears I read it wrong, it's not 50% in one season, but still ANY increase is totally unjustifiable IMO in today's financial climate.

Last edited:
I don't get why people can't see that any rise is a bit of a piss take regardless of how cheap or how much value for money they think they currently are. I'm not too bad as this will be the first season my lad will be paying for his own, so in that regards i'm £430 better off but the club should actually be REDUCING ticket prices as there's no need for the increase with the amount of money in the game.

Poor show by the club and indefensible imo.
You are quite right, I was forced to move a couple of seasons ago due to my block going corporate, I used to be in the cup schemes but dropped out of them last season. So the early round games (that never sell out) I used to go to, I now miss so the club loses out on income. I will do the same this year, no platinum and pick the odd cup game, if we get a home draw. Whoever at the club is responsible for this deserves a good kicking. Even from the PR point of view it is a disaster.

I`m still waiting for someone to show me there ST has increased by more than 10% Has yours ?
It's not increased by 10% this time but there's been some fair increases over the last 5 or 6 seasons,I'll be renewing but I do realise our local support is being priced out.Whether its the price or style of football that's to blame I don't know,trouble is we're now struggling to sell out our home games something I only see getting worse seats that were all seasoncard holders where we sit are often empty now save for big games.At last weeks derby in front me was a chinaman from Bristol who video'd the entire game on his phone each to his own but it didn't really enhance the atmosphere.

Not renewing. My 2 seats in 140 have gone up from £405 each in 2010-11 to £615 next season. An increase of over 50% during which time I've received a 0% pay increase!!

We have really turned into Man United, and maybe worse as they've not increased their season ticket prices for 6 years?

Add to this 30 minutes queueing to get into the ground, a shit atmosphere at 90% of games and the ever worsening transport situation after games (which will be several times as bad next year when the no parking zone round the ground is increased) means that having been watching City since 1972 , I'm walking away :-(
I think that you may well have other issues for not renewing . You as well as everyone else is responsible for the atmosphere, not sure why it takes you 30 mins to get in . And don't ever mention my beloved club in the same breath as the rags

Let's hope this increase leads to even more empty blue seats.

When it comes to the League games, the empty seats have been paid for. No doubt some bean counter used that information in their presentation to get the Club to
Increase season card prices.

I want to cancel mne but it says the DD will automatically be renewed? how do i stop the season card for 17/18?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.