Interesting New Article With Input From Marti Perarnau!

Load of crap, interspersed with common knowledge.
Yeah seems like anyone with a basic knowledge of the club could write that. Pretty easy to say after a crap season "We knew it wasn't going to come together straight away." And who knew that all of our players over-30 would need replacing and that we have trouble selling players on high wages? Or that we wanted to sign Bonucci in the summer?

Main thing that stood out for me was the fact that a midfielder is not regarded as a priority.

That's why I don't believe it. To say that the team dies when Silva isn't playing is an indictment of KDB and Sterling and, whilst I happen to agree, I can't believe the club gambled, and would continue to gamble on Gundogan.

Hope this is a bunch of claptrap.

Pep doesn't seem the type to throw players that are currently his under a bus for a season that has not fulfilled its promise.

If he has had something to do with it, in any small way... well, he talks about mentality all the time. This would be poor mentality from him.

This is a time when team and management should be banding together to collectively improve. Not stirring shit and creating divisions.

That's why I don't believe it. To say that the team dies when Silva isn't playing is an indictment of KDB and Sterling and, whilst I happen to agree, I can't believe the club gambled, and would continue to gamble on Gundogan.

Let's hope we are both right. The links to N'Zonzi, Fabinho and Carvahlo suggest we are looking for much needed physicality in midfield.

Marti's gonna come on the podcast we do in a few weeks and talk about how the season's gone and also some of Pep's transfer plans for the summer. Should be interesting and i'll definitely post it on here once it's done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.