Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

Anyone interested in possible Seasoncard share next season ? I have renewed in East Stand Level 1, aisle seat block 106, far enough back so you never get wet whatever weather is like. I will not be able to attend all games for a number of reasons but did not want to give up my Seasoncard. I would not be 'cherry picking' so called top fixtures, they would be shared throughout the season. I have enough loyalty points to cover all away ticket sales on first day of sale & again we could arrange to share those by mutual agreement. Pm if interested.

Might be no 13,000 but I can't see there being 13,000 people on it at the moment. Maybe 13,000 people have been on it since it was introduced. I doubt there's many more than a couple of thousand or so on it, and many will be waiting for £299 tickets in an expanded North Stand.

I reckon the 2% rise is possibly to cover the stewarding costs with all the turnstile checks but if so they should just have absorbed the costs - or better still gone back to what they did before.

Dont know think the list will be pretty accurate. match goers who buy a citizen card then have to fork out £36 to £60 per game plus possibility of missing out on the top games, ask yourself this why wouldn't they put there name down for a season ticket?

The football side of City seems to me to be run very well. Academy, women and for most of the time the 1st team at or near the top of the tree. However the vision City have, has somewhere been lost. We were the club that smashed the mould of English football. Aguero dealt a hammer blow to Man Utd and the top 4 and City were set to become a new force in football. The Etihad Campus was under development. Tramway, new stand, training ground, colleges and more. A signpost for the future, but somehow this vision has got lost and we look more and more like a club heading for Arsenal.com than a football club set to displace Barcelona and Real Madrid at the pyramid of world football.

If you look in our league today, the club with hope, vision, and identity is Spurs. They have a new stadium, a young team, and their supporters, and players are buying into it. Somewhere down the line, City's fans began to lose belief in where we are going and that is entirely down to the incompetence of the executives at MCFC who think that communciation is all about the MBA giving a speech at the end of the season. I don't want to hear much from the boardroom, but I do want to see some evidence that City are determined to move forward as a football club, and that we are not settling for top 4, and maximising cash flow. We could make a start by announcing what intentions we have with the ground expansion. That can be a tremendous galvanising forward thinking effect. Stop pandering to corporate clients, and put your fans first. Ticketing. Regular supporters should get priority. Ticket pricing: I don't think the pricing is that bad in regards to season tickets, but adding £10 to season tickets was a silly move.

Three or four years ago City looked like an unstoppable train, but through our own incompetence we have managed to throw away the momentum we had. If I were Sheik Mansour, I'd be making some changes in the boardroom. They don't have much to do, but almost everything they do has been very poorly done.

Dont know think the list will be pretty accurate. match goers who buy a citizen card then have to fork out £36 to £60 per game plus possibility of missing out on the top games, ask yourself this why wouldn't they put there name down for a season ticket?
There's obviously not 13,000 on the waiting list now. You could buy a seasoncard last Summer until City decided to cap the sales. There have probably been a total of 13,000 or so who have been on it and one time or another but I doubt there's more than several hundred or a couple of thousand at the most who are going to buy in the Summer. If City decided to extend the North Stand and there was an affordable ticket deals in place then I am sure you'd get 5,000 fans out of nowhere who'd want a piece of it, but City have gone into their shells now, and are in reverse.

The football side of City seems to me to be run very well. Academy, women and for most of the time the 1st team at or near the top of the tree. However the vision City have, has somewhere been lost. We were the club that smashed the mould of English football. Aguero dealt a hammer blow to Man Utd and the top 4 and City were set to become a new force in football. The Etihad Campus was under development. Tramway, new stand, training ground, colleges and more. A signpost for the future, but somehow this vision has got lost and we look more and more like a club heading for Arsenal.com than a football club set to displace Barcelona and Real Madrid at the pyramid of world football.

If you look in our league today, the club with hope, vision, and identity is Spurs. They have a new stadium, a young team, and their supporters, and players are buying into it. Somewhere down the line, City's fans began to lose belief in where we are going and that is entirely down to the incompetence of the executives at MCFC who think that communciation is all about the MBA giving a speech at the end of the season. I don't want to hear much from the boardroom, but I do want to see some evidence that City are determined to move forward as a football club, and that we are not settling for top 4, and maximising cash flow. We could make a start by announcing what intentions we have with the ground expansion. That can be a tremendous galvanising forward thinking effect. Stop pandering to corporate clients, and put your fans first. Ticketing. Regular supporters should get priority. Ticket pricing: I don't think the pricing is that bad in regards to season tickets, but adding £10 to season tickets was a silly move.

Three or four years ago City looked like an unstoppable train, but through our own incompetence we have managed to throw away the momentum we had. If I were Sheik Mansour, I'd be making some changes in the boardroom. They don't have much to do, but almost everything they do has been very poorly done.

Very well written & persuasive but it is only your opinion. One season without a trophy & we're all doomed. I think not.

Remind me - what have mighty Spurs won this year to get such a glowing report? When we were the "team with the momentum" we won things as well as smashing the scum into second place in all levels.

Two wrongs don't make a right though.

Football in this country at the top level is a total piss take in pricing.
Many Blues, far more loyal and time served than me have turned their backs in recent years due to the cost of regular attendance.

It isn't just the cost of a season ticket, but the Travel, Food, going to Away games, it's quite a big financial commitment.
Yes you can be a fan and not do any if this... But this is where I'm at - I've done this since I was a kid. Going to the match.
Seems everything has to end.
Nothing is permanent.

Guess I'll have to put up with the TV and not going to Wembley finals and so on (as tx are snapped up by Heineken/Nissan/Aabar employees)

K sa ra sa ra
Whatever will be will be
You can only go to Wembley
If you have the right money.
Sorry but all of your recent posts are coming across as bitter & twisted, I'm sorry that you're struggling financially but I'm fairly certain that that is not down to City or football in general. Do you want free season tickets from the government for all those on JSA or benefits?

Very well written & persuasive but it is only your opinion. One season without a trophy & we're all doomed. I think not.

Remind me - what have mighty Spurs won this year to get such a glowing report? When we were the "team with the momentum" we won things as well as smashing the scum into second place in all levels.

Very good post.

People seem so eager on here to criticise everything about City as a club....and some reactions are way over the top. The main talking point with my City mates right now is just who might come in during the next transfer window and a cautious excitement as to what City might do in Pep's second season....it makes you feel quite upbeat about the future.

Then I'll drop in to see what's being discussed on BM and get totally depressed.....haha!!...not quite....with all the doom and gloom to be found on here.

I'm not sure now which is worse.....the rag media attack on everything at City or the Bluemoon attack on City....LOL!!!!!!.

Great post and totally agree. It's not even about not winning anything this season or next, it is the fact that the club have made so much progress in some parts however in others are going totally the wrong way and backwards

I didn't say we were doomed, but we were in a great position, and we've become derailed. In part due to FFP, but in part due to errors in recruitment of players, and it would be a good idea to demonstrate to fans that we are still a forward thinking club who are implementing plans.

Like most of the "I'm alright Jack" brigade, you've paid no attention to what Marvin has actually written.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.