Watford sold out

I wonder if the City in the City event for Watford has been cancelled.

Looks like our "corporate supporters" have let us down. Maybe Watford isn't as appealing as the Emirates or Stamford Bridge.

I hope the regulars pick up the slack and give the team a good send off on the last day.

Just rang up, Watford is sold out. The 2,079 was just a correction to the initial allocation number they published

Just rang up, Watford is sold out. The 2,079 was just a correction to the initial allocation number they published
I've rang up and was told they were aware of the extra tickets but didn't know when they would go on sale ??

Thanks to City for clearing that up. So it's just pure coincidence that at the same time we have an active thread on here casting doubt on the 1800 allocation, and straight after I posted my reply from Watford's ticket office to my query, that "Supporter Services" tweet that the club incorrectly announced what allocation we received.

Anyway, 2079 is still about 60 short of what other clubs get.

What a load of bollocks this is, needed 4 tickets for this match and got 3. Missed out on one ticket just as they sold out. Either they can't count past 1800 or we employ loads of admin whom are unable to do their jobs or they tried to make a tiny profit on 'City in the fucking City'

If I didn't have loads of loyalty (bollocks) points and like doing aways I'd fuck platinum right off.

I can see next season being my last, the match day experience is shite. Non league football is where I'll end up, drink and smoke in the ground, 3pm kick offs, £8 in, cheap trains. No jumped up **** in an high vis, no traffic issues, no pointless queues before the match etc etc etc.

What a load of bollocks this is, needed 4 tickets for this match and got 3. Missed out on one ticket just as they sold out. Either they can't count past 1800 or we employ loads of admin whom are unable to do their jobs or they tried to make a tiny profit on 'City in the fucking City'

If I didn't have loads of loyalty (bollocks) points and like doing aways I'd fuck platinum right off.

I can see next season being my last, the match day experience is shite. Non league football is where I'll end up, drink and smoke in the ground, 3pm kick offs, £8 in, cheap trains. No jumped up **** in an high vis, no traffic issues, no pointless queues before the match etc etc etc.

Hope its not fc united mate..were you're thinking off going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.