It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand Clichy being kept, but I do have one major reservation. Both he and Kolarov (when they've been challenging each other to play for the fullback position) have always needed between 7-10 consecutive matches to get up to speed and be consistent; this has been in stark contrast to what has happened the right-hand side of defence. That lack of consistency is something we've seen over a number of seasons, and their respective performances when they've been in and out or rotated have been well below par. Assuming we do sign someone who plays the majority of the season at left back, then I suspect Clichy will find it hard to deputise when needed.

My god, imagine we start next season with Clichy first choice still, I might explode.

He seems a nice guy with a good attitude but he just isnt good enough anymore.

The proliferation of rumours about new contracts for all of our FB's make me believe that there is little or no truth in any of them

My god, imagine we start next season with Clichy first choice still, I might explode.

He seems a nice guy with a good attitude but he just isnt good enough anymore.

Nobody is saying that. In fact, nobody said anything.

Stuart Brennan stated City probably won't buy four fullbacks (though will almost certainly buy two) and that might mean a reprieve for Clichy/Navas. Then again, it might not.

Nobody is saying that. In fact, nobody said anything.

Stuart Brennan stated City probably won't buy four fullbacks (though will almost certainly buy two) and that might mean a reprieve for Clichy/Navas. Then again, it might not.

Hopefully it's a incredibly sophisticated media leak tactic to ensure certain key targets start making more noise about leaving knowing that there are limited slots in our squad available....

Clichy and navas seem to suffer from the same syndrome. Jack if all trades and master of none. At least kolarov offers delivery when he eventually does get forward the other two offer nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.