Was Boro' away Sergio's last game for City?

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
Jesus needs to play with Aguero, it will improve his own game. He has the potential to be a world superstar... but he isn't yet.
I'm sure Aguero will have his eyes on the record, so I expect him to be here next season. Pep has said Kun himself will decide when to leave.

Hopefully Kun stays and breaks the record, but also hope he is only giving Jesus a higher target to reach, for when he breaks it in six years time.

Jesus needs to play with Aguero, it will improve his own game. He has the potential to be a world superstar... but he isn't yet.
I'm sure Aguero will have his eyes on the record, so I expect him to be here next season. Pep has said Kun himself will decide when to leave.

I hope he stays but it looks like we are after both Sanchez and Mbappe so that tells me his reign is nearly over..

I think it's obvious Pep rates him and would want to keep him but it looks more and more likely Kun wants a new challenge where he is the absolute main man. His position changed with us when Jesus arrived...

Don't agree with this, otherwise Aguero wouldn't have extended last summer. If he leaves it will be because he is being moved out or pep wants him to go imo. I think that's pretty obvious to all and anyone that says otherwise is kidding themselves. Pep took us backwards with the goalkeeper situation, let's hope he doesn't do same with Aguero.

Don't agree with this, otherwise Aguero wouldn't have extended last summer. If he leaves it will be because he is being moved out or pep wants him to go imo. I think that's pretty obvious to all and anyone that says otherwise is kidding themselves. Pep took us backwards with the goalkeeper situation, let's hope he doesn't do same with Aguero.

Kun could have extended to secure better terms and it didn't necessarily mean he wanted to guarantee another year at the club.

Not that I'm in favour but i would not be totally surprised if we cashed in in a couple of older players while they still command huge fees.

Squads can only be so big and expenditure only so much. Even for a club as big as us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.