Would you prefer to be s**t again?

You still get 'typical City ' every once in a while.
Then you get the City that beats Bayern and Barca.
I know which City I want to see, my son too,
who once considered himself a r.a.g. who is now over the blue moon.
Thanks Sven, Thaksin , Sheikh Mansour, Bobby Manc, Sergio, Vinny, Yaya, Dave,Zabman and Pep.

You still get 'typical City ' every once in a while.
Then you get the City that beats Bayern and Barca.
I know which City I want to see, my son too,
who once considered himself a r.a.g. who is now over the blue moon.
Thanks Sven, Thaksin , Sheikh Mansour, Bobby Manc, Sergio, Vinny, Yaya, Dave,Zabman and Pep.

what the fuck??

Yes it's true!
I've always been a city fan but my son for some strange reason decided that he was going to be a r.a.g.
It took a while, a couple of years, but I took him to Maine Road and he saw Neville feed the goat in a pub full of rags and I think that it was because of their attitude that he decided to follow the path of righteousness.

No going back.
No desire to go back.
Like someone said, if you want to go back then support Sunderland, Stoke, Hull or the rags.

I understand where the guy is coming from tbh, and a United fan I work with felt the same back in the early 90's, he use to go every week but fucked it off because of what he saw United becoming.... Said the atmosphere went to shit and the ground was packed full of glory hunters.

You see it all the time at City now, we've lost our identity, we use to be the fans club, but now we're the CEO club and we have turned into what we hated, it's hard to hear for some but it's fact.... And the guy who said go support Sunderland, Stoke or Hull, that's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard... A lot of people on here spent their entire childhood growing up supporting a club that embedded a certain aspect of how a football club identifies, making us hate what we are now.

I'll always love seeing City win trophies and competing with the best, but when I go watch City these day's I'm nothing but a mere spectator, I don't even feel as though I've been a fan of the club for 20 years.... It's strange to be honest and a bit alien to me.

Anyone that yearns for the shit years was obviously lost to insanity during the 80's/90's/00's and should be pitied.

People who lived through the Blitz frequently now look upon that time with fondness; a time where people facing adversity pulled together, but if you actually gave them the opportunity to go back to being bombed every night and wondering on a daily basis if you and your family would be blown to pieces, they'd give it a big, fuck off swerve. Human beings have a way of looking at times of struggle with a fondness that they never felt at the time, especially if they've come out the other end better placed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.