Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Crystal Palace (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not one for being over optimistic before games, but we should be more than capable of beating Palace.

Caballero, Zabaleta, Kompany, Otamendi, Kolarov, Fernandhino, Yaya, De Bruyne, Sterling, Jesus, Sane isnt a bad line up. We might be a bit light on the subs bench.
I bet all the arsenal, liverpool and chelsea fans thought that as well!!!

I'm getting away to go to this, my fear is another draw, we don't seem to possess the ruthlessness in front of goal

They'll be physical with us. They have a strong squad with pace and power upfront. Just hope the early kick off has them starting sluggishly to allow us to get the upper hand. Hope Jesus stays clear off the Big Sam rough 'em up approach and bags a couple.

We need 9 points from our home games , starting with Palace nothing less , Guardiola's got a lot of work to do in the summer a club with our squad and budget should'nt be scraping into the Champs League and winning f*ck all.

We are running out of games,we must win it that's all that will do,vinny can deal with benteke but if we play the ridiculous high line we'll get done by their pacey players

Can't wait for this game.........Pep PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let De Bruyne do what he does best, running forward, shooting, killer balls in box. The difference from last season is startling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.