Two Year Academy Transfer Ban Imposed On City

Depends when it starts - if it's 1 July 2017 then it's only one year
Actually yeah... so three years suspended means we are on some kind of probation for three years after it? Why do they bother saying it's 2years at all then, lawyers never say anything clearly do they?

So as stated in an earlier post ,all this does is punish English youth players who could have joined the CFA but now can't ,So potentially in theory the English national team could suffer somewhere down the line but other countries could gain due to us concentrating on overseas youth . But it's ok the FA have got 3 hundred thousand out of the cash point that is City .

Actually yeah... so three years suspended means we are on some kind of probation for three years after it? Why do they bother saying it's 2years at all then, lawyers never say anything clearly do they?
This was Liverpools ban: 'The ruling means Liverpool cannot sign players who have been registered to another Premier League or English Football League academy for two years. The second year of the ban is suspended for a three-year period.'

The same as us, 1 year ban as long as we don't do it again.

Well one English "wonderkid" this means we will probably miss out on is from the telegraph article I linked to a while back: Ben Knight from Ipswich, this could be why we never heard anything about it again?

I'm not surprised at all. The whole business of getting youth players seems shady as fuck. All clubs are up to dirty tricks and tactics to try and lure the exciting prospects to their clubs so as I said I'm not surprised we got done for it. Don't think we'll be the last club banned either. They're all up to it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.