Palace - Post Match Thread

So, so happy after that. De Bryune's best game for ages. Fernandinho and Otamendi brilliant too. Save by Willy from Benteke was crucial. Everyone right at it from 1st minute. Good to see us still going strong at the end and Vinny's finish was top notch.

If he played for Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, he would already be a Premiership legend.
Thankfully, he's one of the most grounded players around, has a trophy cabinet containing FA Cup, Prem, League Cup, Euro Champion, and World Cup medals, I don't think missing out on Garth Crooks team of the season is going to make much difference!
Very good point , Bewar3.....

If he played for Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, he would already be a Premiership legend.
Thankfully, he's one of the most grounded players around, has a trophy cabinet containing FA Cup, Prem, League Cup, Euro Champion, and World Cup medals, I don't think missing out on Garth Crooks team of the season is going to make much difference!
X1000

I agree a bizarre thing to say.

1. C.palace central defeders all out injured
2.early goal, conceded by dreadful defending made it an easy day.
3. Your comments very negative about a player just nominated as player of the month.

And I was agreeing it was a bizarre thing to say. And you said it.

Seriously how good is Kompany? He's that good that whoever plays next to him looks world class. First lescott, then Demichellis and now stones and otamendi.

Could not watch the game today. Brilliant result. What made the difference? Is it Jesus that gives us that extra speed and movement?

No surprise that when we have our best team out on the pitch we produce our best performance

Kompany and otamendi were immense

Yaya controlled the midfield

De Bruyne and silva were both at their very best

The front three were a constant menace

Jesus is much more suited to this team than Aguero , he always takes the right option whether it's the first time lay off , the run to make space or the spin to get on the end of a through ball

Could not watch the game today. Brilliant result. What made the difference? Is it Jesus that gives us that extra speed and movement?

scoring after 2 minutes and then a few minutes after half-time, early goals in each half crushing the spirit and momentum of the opposition. Need to do it with regularity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.